Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Refund only say recieved and processing

Had 152 topic and path message until 16th Feb 2020. Lost the bars...AS OF TODAY, I have NO error message just received and processing ..for about 6 days
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

With the new tax laws and updates, the IRS is taking every precaution to ensure each tax return is process correctly and fully. There's no way to know when the IRS will update to refund approved. As your return moves through the system, the status of it will be updated accordingly. Continue checking the Where’s My Federal Refund?  tool for updates. Updates are made daily, usually overnight. You may also download the IRS2Go app to check your Federal refund status

If your return was accepted 21 days ago ( after opening day of January 27th, 2020 and excluding holidays) or more and you have not received an update via the Where's My Refund tool, you can follow the instructions in the following FAQ to contact the IRS for further assistance.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/what-if-my-irs-refund-is-taking-longer-than-21-...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

If there was an issue tho, I would've an "alert" on my wmr.....right?

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

You will be contacted if there is an issue. TurboTax does not receive updates from the IRS once they have accepted your return. The date given in TurboTax is an estimate of when you may receive your return. The IRS gives the actual deposit date and issues most refunds in about 21 days, although some returns take more time to review.

You will find the most current information on the IRS website.

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

See this information if your refund is taking longer to process:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/why-do-some-refunds-take-longer-than-others/00/26163

Additionally, the following link provides helpful information on estimated refund due dates based on date of filing: https://www.cpapracticeadvisor.com/tax-compliance/news/21123770/chart-shows-estimated-irs-income-tax...

I called irs ...here 

1 time I called after path act message lifted off my refund status on line , said in on a 45 day hold ...I HAD NO TOPIC NO NOTIFICATION I WAD...ONLY SAYS WE RECEIVED AND PROCESSED...

CALLED TODAY ! FIRST REPRESENTATIVE SAYS I'M PLACED ON A HOLD FOR TAX CREDIT UNTIL LATE FEB EARLY MARCH.SHE SEEN NO ALERT OR LETTER BEING SENT OUT TO ME!

CALLED AGAIN, LADY SAYS I'M ON A HOLD 45 DAYS STARTING MARCH! 

I ASKED WHY I DON'T I HAVE A MESSAGE OR LETTER...SHE SAID I WON'T GET ONE.....

WHAT'S GOING ON , CAN I PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS GOING TO BE HELD UNTIL APRIL? WHO SHOULD I BELIEVE? 

I have no status bar. Just "We have received your tax return and it is being processed". I have the EIC and the other credit. I filed in Jan and it was accepted 1.22.2020...it had said it was accepted, then it went to the notification about PATHH and then it changed to no bar and just "We have received your tax return and it is being processed" with no date. Others I know had the same credits and filed around the same time and after me are getting dates updated saying their DD is 02.26...yet Im getting nothing. Should I be worried?

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Every tax return is different, so therefore each return has to be handled differently. If there are any issues with your return, the Where's My Refund website will update or the IRS will mail you a letter. 

Processing means they are still working on the return. 

I will never us turbotax again...first year i opted for an advance on refund IM UNDER REVIEW RANDOMLY...i have daughter in college n lost job...

Neverrrrrrrr had this issue

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies