Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Refund delay

Turbo tax seems to be the reason our taxes are being delayed. Ours too were efiled 2/9/19 accepted, but still processing. Was told by irs it could process until May 2, that's not saying a refund. I personally think Turbo Tax should go at bat for us. Ours were a simple return. From all I am reading Turbo tax users are being held up
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Refund delay

I'm om the same boat, I have never had a delay in my returns, in the 14 years I've been doing them, This year I got all sorts of weird messages from Turbo tax, I think they screwed up sending them over. I personally feel I should be refunded my near $300 bill from them, which they ALREADY took out of my account, even though I have YET to get my return. 

samm

Refund delay

Ncconfusedgal have you gotten your return yet? Or deposit date? I filed with Turbo Tax on Jan. 28 accepted on Jan. 29 and I still haven't gotten a thing. WMR just said it's still being processed.

Refund delay

1. I'm in the same boat. Filed Feb 6. Got our federal but still waiting on Alabama state tax refund. Turbo Tax does need to look into it. Hope you will update when yours comes in.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies