Refund Approved

Update!!:

Filed – 2/1
Accepted – 2/1
Still one bar – 2/13
Had no Bars – 2/14
Transcript Updated (2/15) – Code 846 – 2/21 – Cycle 20190705
Standard CTC

Will check WMR tomorrow…

Refund Approved

IM  in ohio WMR SAYS  Your tax refund IS APROVED Your tax refund  is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 22, 2019  eic ctc 

but on the bottom left it says DDD FEB 22  2019

Refund Approved

Congrats to you and your lucky one for sure this path act has been torture

Refund Approved

mine is still showing no record found??? any one else having this problem? 

Refund Approved

@ Jessica88ky If I were you I would call the IRS and find out why it doesn’t show any record. That’s a whole different can of worms 🐛...

Refund Approved

I filed my taxes and they were approved February 1, 2019. When will I find out date for DD???

Refund Approved

I filed my taxes on Feb 3rd. As of Feb 17 I only have my turbo card and it is on and working but no funds .
Can anyone help

Refund Approved

You received your funds already?

Refund Approved

No not yet say DDD is 2 / 22

Refund Approved

Sorry there are people who filed before the 28th of January still no ddd dates so if you filed February gonna have to wait like the rest of us.

Refund Approved

I filed 1/31/2018, was accepted by the IRS 1/31/2018 and have a estimated refund date of 2/21/2019. I did have a EIC

Refund Approved

That’s great I filed before you and still have no update just being processed. I don’t understand this year at all but I also never got credits either to be on Path wait

Refund Approved

Mine was accepted 1/14 as well and then had path act message till 2/16 and now says refund processing.... So I'm unsure what's going on with mine

Refund Approved

Lucky you😁 Guess the average 21-day wait went out the window with all these lovely shutdowns, lol. I filed 02-01, and accepted, but has been sitting there since.

Refund Approved

ytyyyttttttttttttttttttj.pngfrom ohio with eic ctc sent and accepted 2\1