turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Debs
Returning Member

Refund Approved

Did it make it to your bank account on the stated date? Mine was 'estimated' to be in on Feb 6th but it's not. Could sure use it though!

Refund Approved

Mine hit on the date that showed up on the IRS website, not on the date that Turbotax estimated. 

tech
Returning Member

Refund Approved

Same here. So frustrating!

Refund Approved

My Ddd is the 6th I can tell you from using turbo tax and sbtg for years its sent to sbtg on the date wmr states then one to two days after it always been in my bank account it also stated this on sbtg site. Most banks take a  day or two to do the electronic deposit.  I expect my deposit by Friday. I ALSO got email turbo tax saying my refund had been sent

Refund Approved

As of today 2/6 still no refund.... TT still showing estimated DDD of 2/4 WMR isn't even showing that they have received it under my husbands SS# and only one bar if I look under mine, Accepted on 1/14, I called and spoke with someone at the IRS yesterday. After I explained I had been told by several people they were having the same issues with the WMR sight and had ended up ordering their transcripts to see when they would be getting DDD. Also some had their DDD and the WMR was still showing the same status if only accepted and not even approved yet.

The IRS agent informed me that none of that was possible... The WMR sight is NOT having any issues, DDD would not hit bank accounts before it shows up as accepted and have a date on the WMR. Ordering transcripts will not give you information on your current return status.

I then told him/her that I had also head of people that were accepted the same time mine was having received their DDD on or around the 28th.

I was Very rudely informed again "so I could understand" what they told me above and that it isn't possible for anyone to have gotten a DDD on the 28th as they didn't even really start processing until that day.

So I don't know, I am not seeing any movement on mine or light at the end of the tunnel

Refund Approved

Compared to last year, I am also still waiting. Submitted on 2/1 (~12:30AM) and it was approved also on 2/1 (1:36AM). I would of done it earlier, but I was waiting for the electric car rebate to become available for the Bolt. No movement so far on WMR besides accepted and also no transcripts. I know I did miss a 1099-R (401k rollover...so not taxed) however I can't amend until this is completed.

Refund Approved

Did you receive your refund.  Mine was accepted on the 28th, the state was approved but the federal is showing being processed.  I wonder what the hold up is. It never took this long before.

Refund Approved

Finally some movement on my end...

Filed 1/12

accepted 1/14

Weeks of a error message under my husbands SS# and 1 bar under mine even though we filed married joint.  Yesterday the bar disappeared and we were both getting error messages. Then this morning when checked WMR had 2 bars and saying approved with a DDD of 2/13. I have been seeing people with DDD and their deposits not showing up on that day so I guess we will see! At least there is some movement at this point.

Refund Approved

After checking wmr and still saying being processed. I checked this morning and now it’s telling me something about the EIC credit and check back mid February. Smh.
Justinh733
Returning Member

Refund Approved

Did they send it to your bank on the 28th if so what time i was suppose to receive mine today but still haven’t sent it
Anonymous
Not applicable

Refund Approved

Mine was accepted the 1/28/19 and by the 2/9/19 it said approved on https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp  It says by 2/13/19 my money will be in but in Turbo Tax it still only says accepted.

Refund Approved

Yes, but did you claim the EIC Credit.  When I go into WMR it tells me to check back in Mid to the end of February because anyone that claims that credit will not receive their refund any time soon.  I never received this email in my previous taxes done.

Refund Approved

I get child tax and EIC I just got the message too does that mean we are approved cause it dont say

Refund Approved

@Justinh733  Did the IRS give you a refund sent  message on WMR with todays date? if so does it have a date you should receive it by also? Been seeing some people saying they have the refund sent date/bar and no DDD.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Refund Approved

I heard something like that too.. I got the CTC for my son and I will be receiving the refund on Feb 13, 2019.. Already got the State.. You might have to wait until the end of FEB though. Check on https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp

@greg1313 wrote:
I get child tax and EIC I just got the message too does that mean we are approved cause it dont say

tate.

Manage cookies