Taxtimehater01

Please post here if you have DD dates on WMR but haven't received your refund on the date given.

Hi everyone. Please post here if you were given a DD date on WMR and you still haven't received it. I finally have a DD date on WMR of 2/13/19. My federal was accepted on 1/31/19 and able to view my transcripts online on 2/7/19. I don't have EITC or ACTC.
mommabear234

I am really curious about this also. I have seen in other threads where people are showing on WMR that it was already sent on a certain date & stating deposited no later than another later date and still not received in their acct.... Also something about IRS sending funds to banks but not "releasing" them until certain dates (the later date).

Taxtimehater01

I received a DD date of 2/13/19 on WMR. I'm having a hard time believing that dates are being given and then IRS isn't sending the refund. In all the years I've been filing taxes I have always received my refund on the date that WMR had. I really think that if IRS changed their direct deposit procedures they would post them on their website. Not one person on facebook has posted having a problem like this.
mommabear234

I cant help but wonder if the issues with DDD not showing up properly are bank issues and not IRS issues. It doesn't make sense that the IRS would send a refund to the financial institution and say hold until XXXXX date. that's just odd to me. My sister in law works at the my bank, its just a small local bank with no more than 30 branches but when I explained to her what I had been hearing about this she said it was the first she had ever heard of such a thing, they do receive deposits dated for certain days but typically they post to the account that day with a memo of the day they were to deposit. Fingers crossed the 13th comes and I have a deposit!

Taxtimehater01

I'm really beginning to think that we have a few people on this site who may have signed up to have fees deducted and don't realize it or they owe money and the IRS took their refund and haven't gotten a letter from the IRS yet.

mommabear234

WMR says I should have my refund by today but does not show it as sent yet. I just checked and it was deposited this morning. That leads me to believe the WMR sight has been having a glitch/delay all along as I suspected even though the IRS tried to tell me different.

Filed 1/12

Accepted 1/14

Approved 2/9

Refund Received 2/13

Married filed joint with CTC... NO EIC or ACTC

cstorch

Did you get your refund ?

Kelli_1987

So did you get your refund on the 13th??
Qc

My refund says deposited to account on  February 27 bt  received 2k less a day before on the 26 did that happen to anyone