Re: People with cycle code 20200705 and processing... - Page 39

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

I mailed my amended return to the correct address and dept of treasury. I used Fed Ex and the tracking keeps saying the drop off date is now NEXT week. 2 weeks in a row.  My question is; is the IRS not able to accept fed ex or what the heck is going on? Never had this issue in 27 yrs filing. Trump buddy u gotta go bro. None of us are middle class let alone rich I saw bernie Sanders who I didn't like much til last night. He is the ONLY one trying to help US and he should be somewhere enjoying his twilight  I think after that video in front of Congress he has my vote. 

Yes, the IRS accepts private delivery services.   The delay is likely with the service and not the IRS.  Please keep your receipts.

https://www.irs.gov/filing/private-delivery-services-pds

I had to amend mine as well and was told by my advocate to send certified. Mine is suppose to be there Friday and my advocate gave me a code to write on every page. He said they're accepting and processing them as of yesterday is what he told me so fingers crossed they get them done fairly quick. 

@Mandy111  what your advocate explained to you is what mine said to me as well. I followed the process and it took about 3 weeks. 

@DL2020  did you receive your refund after that? Did they do direct deposit or mailed?

If my cycle date is 20201205 when would you say i can possibly expect a ddd

What about now? Is it still a lie?

My cycle date is 20200905 still nothing.... no letter, no date no NOTHING just has code 570 further action pending I was hoping I'd have something change this week.... is ANYONE having any progress.... 

Please refer to the follow comment for an explanation of code 570 and what it means.

I have a 570 code what does this mean? I filed on 2/4 ...

Nothing yet? You?

I've still got nothing.... code is 20200705 was told I was under review as of march 26th. Monday will b 6 weeks 😭 r they even processing. I can't talk to anyone and was told it would b 30-45 days. As I said Monday is 45 days and no change whatsoever 😔

Hello. I called last Friday to the IRS collections dept that # is [phone number removed]. The agent said they are not working on tax refunds at the moment, and I would have to wait. She did verify my information and w2 info,also made sure I did not owe any money, but that was all she could say other than nothing has been done and she apologized.

I've been waiting for months and still didn't receive my stimulus either. I had to amend my return due to a previous employer sending it the wrong info and not reporting to ssa that was finally done but I've sent mine in and they signed for it April 6th but now it's just a waiting game and they're shutdown. I'm beyond irritated and I even got TA involved. Turbo tax took out fees today and I still haven't received my refund hopefully they don't try to take fees twice because I will get very irritated at that point. Also I've received no letters or anything from the irs my 3 weeks is up on the 27th and they better update the system showing its started processing. 

Same here..no stimulus,no refund no update, no help. 

i have the same date and code.....no letters or anything