turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

So frustrating! If they knew they were going to send a letter on 3/9 why didn't they just send the letter before that? its so odd to me. 

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

I have the same code and got my letter Monday.  I have called and been told about 7 different things.

An advocate, before intake because every time I am transferred over there I am disconnected, finally told me that my employer wage information was never submitted to the IRS.  Today they told me that.  He told me that the IRS agent would have access to that information and I could have begun this process sooner.  Either way, I am having them re-submitt today while I wait for an intake advocate to call me. 

This is a mess.

@mmw0315  just a heads up for you they said the same thing to us. Our CFO overnighted the paperwork again three weeks ago and it's still not in the system. I would get an employer letter stating your income and fed taxes withheld on a company letterhead and copy your W-2 because that's what the advocate will need. 

ccdk1745

Finally got a refund issued date or 3-18! I think they may have finally fixed cycle code 20200705

Update #3 

Called IRS the day I got the notice finally (3/11) they had no info and said just to wait out 60 days but I checked my transcript today and my tax return got issued!

DDD for 3/18

Does ur where's my refund say the same thing or just ur transcripts?? I can't get into mine because my phone is in my moms name šŸ˜­
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

You can track your return by checking the Where's My Refund website located here.  This will allow you to check the status through the internet. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Ok so I decided to go ahead and check again to see if I had any updates. I'm now showing a code 571 and 846 which is refund issued and I'm showing DDD of 3/18. Wow been waiting since January 27th. Finally the wait is over. Hopefully. 

@Vernon  same exact here! filed 1/28 and had all the codes, review letter, had to call before the letter came to see what was up. and got a DDD date of 3/18 too! thank goodness....

Hopefully we all get ours soon finally! been waiting since 1/28 and FINALLY a DDD of 3/18 šŸ˜ƒ Hang in there! I think they were just buying themselves time to get us all taken care of or something with the runarounds of the reviews and all that. But cross your fingers šŸ˜ƒ

Good for you! Still nothing here. Same 570 code. At this point they can do whatever. If it comes it comes if not of well. I'm tires of waiting for any type of update. Been waiting since 1/29 and got letter on Feb 20.šŸ¤·

SWharton516
Returning Member

So is the trick to call the IRS or an Advocate? 

I filed back on 1/28 and it was accepted on the 1/28. I have a 570 - Additional Account Action Pending 3/2, followed by 971 -Notice Issued 3/9. Received the letter in the mail on 3/9 stating, they are holding our refund until they finish verifying the accuracy of our tax return. I have always filed with turbo tax and have never had this problem happen to me. Nothing has changed between employment in the past two years. Nothing has changed on my transcripts from IRS.gov or where's my refund. 

Andrew Lee
Returning Member

processing date of March 30 2020 on transcripts after being on Still Being Processed for 2 weeks and turned in 1095-A 8962.... what does this mean?  

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@Andrew Lee Please see the directions below for the 1095A/8962 form information:

The IRS is requesting Form 8962 for 2019

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

So code 571 is when ur return is processed and code 846 is when u have a direct deposit date?? I just finally got my access code in the mail today to be able to access my transcripts. It shows 4 different ones; return transcript, account transcript, record transcript and wage and income. Which one should I be checking?? Also once I get a code 846 listed will their b a date next to it for my direct deposit??

Thank u!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies