turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

@trap08 so that’s the date I have as well. And was told I was under 60 day review first time I called but when I called 3/9 she said my 45 day review started 3/9–which is the date my letter was supposed to be sent. 

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

I was told the review started from the date on the letter. No one has told the correct info. I got verification letter on Feb 20. On top of this "review" turbo is wanting their money on 4/3. I got an email last night saying they were informed by irs that refund is on hold pending a review.

@LaQuanCh01 yeah I got the same email from Turbo Tax. And probably stupidly I paid the $80. But then never received a confirmation email or #. So now I’m afraid they’re still going to either deduct amount from my account on 4/3 or my refund if/when it ever comes.

i got the same dang email from Turbo Tax last night. this is the most frustrating thing. 

@trap08 I was also under the 60 days review and I recieved my refund today. Keep the hope.

@Tmosley88  That’s awesome. I hope so too. Without my refund I have to pull my police academy app. I don’t want to have to do that. I’ve worked too hard to get there. I’m freaking out a bit 

@trap08 I hope it come real soon 

Where can I

What does DDD mean and where does it show that? Thank you.

Direct deposit date

@Kahlaann  DDD== Direct Deposit Date.

if you have a date then it will show on Where my refund or transcripts.

Transcripts first it will be 846 code

Ok so from reading all of these posts I am understanding that code 570 puts a hold so that they can review everything. Then once all is reviewed there will be code 971?  Which would mean that everything has been checked and freeze is removed.... ? There is a code 806 "W-2 and 1099 withholding" with date of 4-15-2020, then code 766 "Credit to your account" also with date 4-15-2020, then code 768 "Earned income credit" with date 4-15-2020.

I filed 1/28 and was accepted for federal and state the same day. On where's my refund tool it has shown processing since then. I called IRS and they said they sent out a letter on the 2nd about a review and they have 45 days from 3/2 to send the refund. Which put me around 4/16 for my refund.

There is a line above all the codes that states "Return due date or Return Received date (whichever is later) with a date of April 15, 2020.  Then under that line it says "Processing date" March 2, 2020. Can anyone tell me anything at all based on that info? like am I getting it on April 15 then??? I also have the cycle code 20200705. I have been using turbotax for years, I did enter 3 W-2s this year which isn't the normal for me, and also my last name differs from my dependent but I have always claimed her on taxes. She has her dads last name.

Thanks guys! hope we all survive this!

@Tpearsall79  ohhhhh ok so I just wait to see code 846 on my transcript and that will probably mean there is a DDD? and it updates Fridays right?? thank you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!! this stuff is sooo confusing.

So we finally got our letter today.... Love opening a letter this far after we filed (which we already questioned where the heck the refund was so the letter does no good) but I got to say we love opening a letter to see big bold print saying  very bluntly WE ARE HOLDING YOUR RETURN..... Then following a bunch of questionable statements that video you absolutely no information and is completely insensitive.... Then in small print says about tax advocate service and attorney services but they will love to deal with me directly and do everything they can to get me my refund because they know it's important to me.... Sorry that is the biggest BS I have ever read.... The letter is a joke.... Next topic we got assigned our tax advocate last Monday and she called and asked for specific papers so we faxed them to her literally within 15 minutes of hanging up then I called to verify and secretary confirmed fax was received and sent to our advocate. Our advocate said she would get it right over to the IRS if not that say but the following day or two she would get right on it since I could get it to her so fast because I had the paperwork ready.... Over a week later I call to see how things are moving because my landlord wants to know as well as I would and can't get through to anyone so the main toll line gave me her supervisors number so I called her and she picked up.... She then went to tell me our advocate has not touched our paperwork and has not even started the process of getting it to the IRS for them to respond..... So she had to do it today and now the IRS has a 7 day period to respond to it..... So heads up to anyone else call Ina. Day or two but don't wait over a week like me.... If I would have called last week after a day or two to confirm paperwork was actually sent to the irs I would know by now what the IRS said....  good luck everyone.... 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies