turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

This is pretty ridiculous havent updated anyone because its getting annoying. I havent gotten any notice yet. 

I filed 1/13 and accepted 1/27.

no notice

no letters

no nothing

no bars

"it is processing" 

yada yada yada. 

Havent called since i was told i was under review.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

same with me, although I haven't even attempted to call yet. 

Filed on 22 of Jan and accepted the same day. WMR still had me at we have received your tax return and it is being processed. (Still says that today) Had a 3/2 processing date and I called IRS last week and was told I was on a review. Letter would be mailed out March 9. I got the letter today in the mail and it does say 60 day review but many people have received theirs before that time period. Im just glad to finally see something. Geez. 

We have a DDD for 3/11 I pray you guys will soon know something its nerve wracking not knowing. 

Did they tell u u were under review???

I got my letter yesterday in the mail and the funny thing is that it was dated for yesterday. do we know how long we would get a ddd after this letter?

No. I got the letter in Feb. It  was dated for Feb 20...still nothing, no updates to transcript either. Still showing 570 code. Was told do not call back until 45 days from the date on the letter.  🤷. 

I called 2/26–was told I am under 60 day review a letter to be mailed out 3/9

I called 3/9– was told under 45 day review starting 3/9. But no mention of a letter. 

Same here lol I got my 60 day letter yesteday dated 3/9 which was yesteday and on the 971 codes. Let the BS begin

@Morenabrasil @Have you got yours yet? Mine isn’t even showing coming up in my account. 

Ok second post

Finally got through to IRS about my 570 and 971

There is a hold on my account,rep said may have just been randomly selected ugh. 

The letter was only sent on yesterday on that 3/9 date 😒 she said the review begins on that date so may not have answers or my return until 5/09/2020

Same here received my review letter yesterday which states I just have to wait for the review process. 

ramirea90
Returning Member

I was told the same thing smh 

Anything new? 

I was just told that the date next to your 570 code is the date your 60 day review started- which is the 03/02/2020 date. That is ridiculous as my taxes were accepted 1/22/2020..... that's a 5 week difference. No one at the IRS will talk to me or explain anything.... =/  This is so frustrating. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies