turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

Just checked transcript, no update. I'm done checking, I just know I won't be using TurboTax again. Never had any issues bf deciding to use this product.😒

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

same no change. 

Hello everyone,

I checked my transcript this morning, had 571 and 846 refund released for march 11... yeahhh

TannBro6363
Returning Member

Did u receive a letter stating ur account was pending verification prior to u getting a date?

I had a code 570 and 971.. Updated this morning to 846.. Refund issued for 3/11

Are the people that are receiving their 846 codes calling in to IRS? Or are you just waiting?

I’ve called a couple of times but last time, I was directed to wait it out. Luckily, I updated. 

At this point I am just giving up. 

I filed 1/13

accepted 1/27

After path act starting getting 

“still being processed and a refund will be provided yada yada”

after 2/18 it change to

”your refund has been received and it is processing” 

no update since

made a transcript account and got THAT IRS letter no notice since

was told I was under 45-60 reviews different things from IRS

transcript codes 570 hold 3/2 and 971 3/9 notice sent 

will transcripts be updated all day ?

It is the same thing for me. I am tired of calling and not getting through. I attempted today and I could not even verify myself. The rep was trying to tell me that what i was telling her as far as my W-2 info was not correct so she couldn't pull me up and i failed verification and I had to call back. I asked her what was the point if I was giving her the exact information from the W-2 . 

I filed 1/27, got accepted on 1/28. and been waiting since. I have the 570 date 3/2/20
971 date 3/09/20. Nothing else. I have not received any letter as of yet and check my mail everyday and even have USPS daily inform so I can see what's in my mail each day and nothing. 

Still no updates and I can't even speak to a rep. This is so aggravating. 

I was told by phone that an letter CP05 was sent to me and thats was going to take up to 60 days. Never got anything.

They told me same thing. about W2 not being correct. Im starting to think that they say whatever just to get off the phone and give same wrong info to the next🤣... good luck guys

Anyone here who had to verify their identity and WMR updated on yesterday from ''STILL" PROCESSING TO "BEING" PROCESSED?? I verified on 3/2 this Monday. I checked my transcript this morning and it is still blank the only thing that has changed from my transcript is the "AS OF DATE" listed at he top has changed again from 3/9 now to 3/23.....

ANYBODY ELSE HAVING THIS EXPERIENCE? PLEASE SHARE

Just checked transcript, I have a deposit date for 3/11.. I think if you were put on the 30-45 day review, give your transcript a check, and see what it says now, or check WMR in the morning! Good luck!

Do transcripts update throughout the day or just once? 

Every friday

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies