Re: People with cycle code 20200705 and processing... - Page 28

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

No update here either.

Nothing here :-(.

Was anyone able to get information regarding if any discrepancies existed on their 1040? Or is everyone just getting the EIC script? 

What is the EIC script?

EIC script

Sorry for causing any confusion. I was saying it as in the EIC "script"...like has anyone explained to any of you exactly what was wrong or are they just given everyone the same EIC bulcrap as the reason they are holding refunds. 

Thank you! I have not even attempted to call yet 

Oh I just received my notice from the irs I'm assuming this is the code 971 which is notice sent. The notice says thank you for creating an account with the irs. THAT'S IT.... Smh hopefully we all get our updated transcripts tonight with our direct deposit dates on it.

I just called BK to IRS to get another response. This lady said you have to wait 45 days from the date the 4464c letter was sent which was on 2/20 bc my return was selected for review for due to efiling and  they are trying to cut back on fraud. This is a bunch of crock. Then she said it may not take 45 days. So it seems like using turbo flagged the return for this "review". Never again will I make this mistake. With all of the responded on our post why hasn't a "turbo advocate" responded?? A read a "tax expert" responses earlier in a post. 

I just got off the phone with the IRS they also told me I'm under a 45 day review!!!! Can a turbotax expert PLEASE tell me what this means and how long it actually usually takes. Especially on a very simple straight forward single mom making minimum wage return?!?!?!? I've never heard of this or had a problem b4. I was depending on that money to pay NECESSARY and DIRE needs of my son and I. Can someone plz tell me whats going on and what kind of realistic timeline I'm looking at here 😭😭😭😭😭

Still no update for me.  570&971 codes dated 3/2/2020

Same here, no updates

We got a DDD 03/11/20!!!!!

My notice is finally arriving today. Have USPS informed delivery. We shall see what it says.

I got my notice in February and it just says you have been randomly chosen for a review and it could take up to 45 days to complete. The same thing agents are saying. 

If you call your local advocate or local appointment line for the irs they can tell you what if anything was flagged.