Re: People with cycle code 20200705 and processing... - Page 27

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

I have all the codes you all have but can anyone tell me what the dates beside the accrued interest and accrued penalty mean? i have a 3/9 date but no date next to the account balance. This is the first year I have checked the Transcripts so i am not sure what all that means. 

We are all unsure at this point.

I have to agree. I think each code could have several variations of meaning for each person. 

any update? 3/4/2020

All, I’ve learned something today. Our codes may be same, same dates, etc,,,, but each person is truly unique. Although I was a part of the path hold; my refund remained on hold due to an issue with 2017 tax. For sure, their letters are slow. I decided to call IRS directly. I found out the problem and now I can take action sooner rather than later!

Well I finally decided to call the irs and see what's going on. I was told a notice was sent out on Feb 21 and that could take up to 2 weeks to get to me. I filed and was accepted on Jan 27th. The rep told me that I was randomly selected for their review and that could take up to 60 days to complete. In the meantime just look over my return and check for any errors and correct them but in the meantime I'm just waiting for their review to finish. I usually buy tt deluxe every year and this one year decided to do free file and now all of this miss. All I can do is remain patient and keep checking for updates.  This has been the longest wait ever.

I purchased the deluxe for the first time in many years. I was told this same spill in January..so I guess they decided to randomly choose...right. 

Same here filed jan 15 accepted jan 27th called feb 22nd they said they sent a letter out the 19th cause a 60 review  but today we got our refund so im thinking you guess will up date this comeing saturday and gey your next week sometime  almost certain

Finally good news! Thanks you give us all hope.

I also got accepted the 22 of Jan and have stayed in processing with nothing else. I had a 3/2 processing date. But I also had a code of 570 and 971. I called the IRS today and they told me that i should receive a letter by the 9th because I am in a random review. She did say that it would not take that long (60 days) and that I wouldnt need to do anything but that the review didn't start until I received the letter. I have seen others with the same review receive their refunds even before the letter arrives so Im not really sure that the review isn't already happening. I guess its a waiting game. An absolutely ridiculous one. 

I got my letter sametime  my wmr was updated Last Saturday on the 29th! WMR UDATED TO DDD TODAY THE 4TH  maybe samething will happen to you . Im think9ing since i called they verified that it was me cause i had to give them lall my info over the phone !

Any updates anyone?

No, no update

No update here. 

Nothing here .... this is getting ridiculous