Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

Still no change for me either this morning with 3/2

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

No change for me either. 

jmb123

No change for me also. i HAVE CODE 570 with date 3/2

No change here either!! Wish we knew what was going on!!!

jmb123

My guess is that there could be a change or update for those with processing date of 3/2, but we won't be able to see it on our end until transcripts update on Friday.  My guess is we will be receiving our refunds next week.  

Just letting everyone know our tax advocate called us today and gave us case number and what we needed to fax her. She is aware they will be swamped with everyone needing help and so just a friendly reminder please be patient with these workers they're doing the best they can. If your refund is still frozen I would definitely call because she said they're seeing a lot of verification issues.... Btw our processing date was today March 2 and there is no update on file and event he advocate said she doesn't see an update either ....

Has anyone recieved their refund yet? I have the same code and processing date 3/2/2020 but still nothing.

No, nothing.

Yeah I think we will get an update tonight. WMR only updates overnight. Transcripts from what I can see only updates once a week. I think we could see our refunds by Friday or next week. We shall see what happens in the am, whether we have a update from wmr or not.

I just found this thread, I am also cycle code 20200705 with processing date of today, 3/2. Does anyone have any updated info? I was just able to access my transcript today, I never knew how to before reading all of everyone else's comments and posts, but I am just curious to if anyone has a update, or if we have anything in common, other than the cycle code, and processing date. @Shelbyashirley @Vernonr1980 @LaQuanCh01 @Tmosley88 @August_biechy 

@Crystal92389  I'm not sure of all your other info but on our transcripts it looks like code 570 with date 3/2/2020 and then a 971 with date 3/9/2020. We know why ours is frozen because the IRS hasn't received my husband's w2 and w3 from his company. So they can't verify he worked last year. Our tax advocate called us today and was assigned to us today and we faxed her the letter from the employer she needed and a copy of our w2. So no update yet but hopefully soon!

Still no update. I am convinced it's more of an audit. Everyone around me has gotten their refund. And how do we contact an advocate?

No. No updates either. 

@LaQuanCh01 you can either look up your local advocate office and call them or you can call eight- 7- 7- triple seven- 4- 7- seven- eight.... I'll try leaving a URL link to this number and the local tax advocate look up but if it doesn't work you can easily Google it. 

https://taxpayeradvocate.irs.gov/contact-us

No update on this end either.. and I have given up calling the IRS, because of the 3 times I did call, each of the people I spoke to all told me different information. One says, letter was mailed out the week of Feb 21st, and that same lady said, that processing starts at any time, it doesn't start when you receive your letter.. so I had hope after talking with her.. Haha! Then, upon calling yesterday.. I got this woman, who told me, don't bother look for your refund for at least 60 days after you get the letter.. this letter that was mailed out when? Back in Feb, or the letter that the transcript says a date for 3/9?!?  Regardless, I have heard two rumors thus far.. that the IRS is so far behind, this is their way of slowing **** down, or second was, this had only happened to the people who filed really early.. which like I said, they are rumors, so I don't know what is true, all I do know is that I did file super early, around the second week of January. But, I think this little thread going is great, and at least if one of us here gets an update, we can post so others can be on the look out too. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies