turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

This is so true I’m 0605 570   971 processing date is 2/24

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

Everyone in the early test batches are NOT under review ... in my private practice all of my PATH early filers (that were in or out of a test batch) all had DDD  this week as expected. 

I believe that self prepared returns are reviewed more often then those done by paid preparers as  there is less fraud in returns sent by paid tax pros since the crooks will not pay for fake returns  AND  we are required to vet the taxpayer to make sure they qualify for the credits. 

@nmburton814  their system is all messed up . I’d try refreshing your page. Hope this helps! 

OKAY LISTEN 😁😑

I ran as fast as I could to get here and bust through the door and say WANT HE DO IT!!! 

I hope this makes your Friday morning better... okay picture it 🤔

Filed 1/28 accepted 1/28 Okay BAM check my Transcript had the TC 570  

The 2/20  Boom they come with some moe be ah TC 971 

Called told numerous times under review & 45/60 days shi wait on the letter blah blah blah 😝 Like 5 mins ago I open my beautiful brown eyes 😍 Like any other day  MONEY ON MY MIND  😏😏

(Got kids shoo🤨) ANYWOO OKAY BAMM!!

So being the stubborn Aquarius I am Ian waiting I'ma peak errr otha day right soooooo THIS MORNING Like just a minute ago ...🙄 much sooner then when I started to write this long ridiculous passage JUST TO SAY 

I GOT MY 846 CODE 3/4 bitchessssss!!!  So this is YOUR WAKE UP CALL 📢📢📢

YOU GET A 846 

YOU GET A 846 

ERBODDDDDYYYY finna get ah 846!!!

On me this go round 🙋🏿‍♀️🙋🏿‍♀️🙋🏿‍♀️ I'm out roll up I'ma come through🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️

They told me the same thing when I called but I haven't recieved a letter either. It seems odd that so many people are under review this year. How can all of us be on a 45-60 day review?

How do I get in touch with a tax advocate?

I only have the 570 code but I called and was told I was randomly selected for 60 day review. It may take 60 days from the date the notice(that I never recieved) was sent. It seems they are throwing alot of people for a loop this year. 

GOOD NEWS!

Filed and accepted 1/23. 0705 cycle with 3/2 processing date. 570 with 3/2 date. Checked this morning...

REFUND ISSUED 3/4!!!

Check your scripts yall!!!

irish1215

I just checked my transcript this morning and it changed and shows code 846 - refund issued with a 3/4 date too!!

Mine is till showing the same. No updates. My first and last time using turbo tax. Never had any problems going through a preparer 😩

Mine Is still showing the same as well. No 846 Code yet. 

@yosler1979 

look for your state on this website and then contact your local office. 

https://taxpayeradvocate.irs.gov/contact-us

ramirea90
Returning Member

Still the same nothing has changed smh

ramirea90
Returning Member

Did u have codes 971 and 570 also?

Just the 570 code

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies