turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

irish1215

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

I've been checking to see when my status will change and today I pulled my transcript and saw this same cycle code and the 570 code. No clue what it means and of course can't get a hold of a person at the IRS to ask. I'm staying hopeful that this code is related to the PATH act because otherwise I have no idea what I did wrong. Thanks for everyone's feedback on here. Guess we'll all continue to wait!

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

@irish1215 570 code is a hold/freeze of the refund. notice should be sent if it's for verification. Im on the same boat and waiting for this so called notice. When you call IRS, press 1 for english, 2 for personal refund and 3 for questions. when it tells you to enter SS don't enter it, and it will transfer you. I called they told me im on some random review and a notice will be sent if i need further verification. but another agent told me something completely different. I think they are telling everyone this so dont even bother. 

So 971 code is good or bad ?

Chelly31

Well. I never had a problem with taxes ever.

I filed  and accepted  1/22.

On Feb 12th bars dissapeared and code 570 showed.

Called irs they said nothing to worry about it was just EIC

On Feb 20th code 971 notice sent called again said it was held up in wage review 45 hold. Call later

Called today. All I was told a letter was sent, I'm in a random selected 60 day review.   Have to wait till Friday for a tax advocate 

Not happy. 

I have 570 and 971 codes. I have not received a notice at all at this point. 

Based on what I'm reading it sees everyone with this date that have both EITC and ACTC are all on hold. Could it be possible it's just because we are PATHers and they are holding due to the fact that there's another round of tax releases going on this upcoming weekend? 

I agree I have the same codes and date as well, I guess we just wait until 3/2 and hopefully we can all be relieved from this mess. I filed back on 1/27 so this is been a nice long wait.

Hello All,

I have a question my santa barbra bank fees just updated to show my advance amount before it was just showing $2.64 for the paid fees now it show the $2000 advance, does anyone if this means anything?

Has anyone received any update today on their transcripts?

Mine has not changed in nearly 2 weeks. Still the same generic codes. Everyone keeps telling me its normal but no 846 code yet

That's exactly how mine is. I have the 570 code, but nothing after that. They told me I was in review and had been sent a letter on the 20th, but I did not need to verify anything, just wait. Still haven't received a letter, and still no 971 code stating a notice was sent. 

Same exact issue!  No code for a letter, said was mailed 20th, still haven't received.  

Does anyone else have a future date next to their 570 and 971 code? I have 3/2/2020 next to the 570 code and 3/9/2020 next to the 971 code?? I'm confused....

I have all but the 971. 

I have date 3/2/2020 next to my 570 code. I do not have a 971 code right now. 

Everyone is “under review” according to the IRS. I’m on a fb group of 4,000 plus people and they ALL have the 570 code and some have the 971 code. When you call the IRS they are reading off a script and are telling everyone, 45-60 day reviews! We have come to the conclusion this is to “buy them time” their system flagged pretty much everyone that filed on 1/25 and accepted 1/27 and so on. Hope for an update tomorrow if there is none then get a tax advocate is what I’ve been told. But I’ve also heard people last year waited until May, April, and EVEN June to receive their refund which is crazy. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies