Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

ramirea90
Returning Member

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

Has anyone got any updates today?? 

ramirea90
Returning Member

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

same here i called the irs and told me the same thing

Still on code 570 ;( . It’s just a waiting game from here. 

ramirea90
Returning Member

I wonder if is all the people on that cycle code???

Same here, same code, no updates. 

Any update yall? Did you get a DDD of 2/26. I got a 570 code on transcript no DDD, hoping it lifts and I get this next DDD

Where do you guys see the DDD direct deposit date? I'm on 570 called twice this month they say I'm on 60 day review. Never before. 

egriffith

I have that same processing date and cycle code and the 570 hold code.  I was told yesterday when I called that it was nothing and no letter was being sent.  Anyone else have this same thing happen and get their refund?  Really hoping it updates this week.

So my direct deposit date is tomorrow 2/26. In Florida with Vystar credit union. I'll post when my funds arrive. 

I have a dd date for today but it still hasnt posted to my account. will it post today when the bank opens at 8

Still no update. Code 570 still showing and now I cannot log into the SBBT site to get updates.

I'm the same way. Supposed to be in the bank today according to all of the sites. Still nothing. I have Vystar credit union in Florida. 

I called my bank they said they had a lot of refund to process so call back at 10 this morning

awallace8506
Returning Member

Me too. Ddd is today 2/26. I have chime card, I also checked Santa Barbara bank & they had it since yesterday& all fees we're taken out. It's 9:47 a.m and no deposit yet

I’m like my deposit date is today and still not in there,I just don’t understand and the Santa Barbara bank says deposit date 2/26 they have already took the fees out 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies