jaquino91191

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

Did you get a letter to verify ID? Cause I got a 570 code of a hold and a 971 notice but never got a letter

marcuskhirytoome

You should see it in about 3 weeks . Hope that helps . 

LaQuanCh01

No, no letter and everything is the same.

LaQuanCh01

In the IRS site. You have to register to get it online.

savanah1989

I recieved letter 5071C 17days after my return was accepted.

marcuskhirytoome

If you verified your identity by going down to the irs office you should receive your refund in a bout 3 weeks. They tell you it can take upto 9 weeks depending on your situation. I went through this in 2018. Hope this helps! 

August_biechy

I have the same processing code and date as everyone else here. I also had one bar on wmr until 2/14 then it all disappeared and all I have is a message saying "we have received your tax return and it is being processed".... Nothing else.... Also my tax transcript has a 570 code and then it has a 971 code under that. Irs says they can't verify my husband's wages because they haven't received his information from his employer. (Literally probably the simplest tax return ever one w2 and two kids that's it! This is ridiculous)  Working on contacting the employer to get this straightened out. Hopefully things get verified and we get our refund this coming week! If anyone else has these codes or a similar situation please share!

August_biechy

I got an error message at first- turns out part of my address was abbreviated automatically on my tax return and your information address included has to match perfectly to your most recent tax return. I'd check that and try it again!

Petitecutie

@jaquino91191 ...I got the 570 and still have as of yesterday (I’m weekly.) No other codes underneath the 570 and no letter so far. Called IRS said I’m on a randomly selected 45-day review (didn’t say specify if wage, dependent, ID, etc.) Called a TA, she said employer hadn’t reported my wages yet and to call back first week of March. Wondering if the IRS would have the info necessary from my employer by then 

Jtheodoratos

I hope the best for everyone and a speedy response to your refunds 🙏

LaQuanCh01

I probably should have kept using a tax preparer. Never had any problems.

Lexitomasetti

No letter to verify but I got 570 n 971

August_biechy

Wanted to update for everyone. I had a  520 code with a 971 under it. Tax advocate said they couldn't verify my husband's income due to not having employer paperwork. I contacted the CFO and he called irs Thursday they never received the paperwork so he overnighted it and hopefully should be good to go come this week!

mariaamarin

Total 6 weeks 

mariaamarin

Go google transcripts you going to need register put your information  then u can look at your transcripts even get copies if u need copies