turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

Just wait u will get a letter  I got a letter last year it said they needed more time to review then a week later I got a dd  took 6 weeks  hopefully it helps

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

what does it mean when you have a 570. I have all the other transcripts, except for the wage transcripts? The woman told me they're sending a letter out, but what they needed was unverifiable? could it be that a there either behind? or b they don't have our wages yet to compare with?  also, we double-checked our w-2s with what I put in on TurboTax, and it's all accurate

@DL2020 I actually just shared my experience a few pages back on how tax advocates had saved us and kept us from having to wait no more than 2 weeks two different years. I hate to hear that this year they have been limited. Last year I was flagged and they got things fixed for us within a week. 

lbraddock1980
Returning Member

How do you get a tax advocate? They(IRS) said my account says under review. And if that doesnt change by March 2nd, wait 45 days (April 16th) & call them back....that's if they dont contact me first WOW!

lbraddock1980
Returning Member

Did it take 6 weeks after you got the letter or a total of 6 weeks from you filing?

@lbraddock1980  I googled tax advocates in my state. Usually there’s a service in every state and it’s free. Or it was in my state anyways, I think that applies for all. Just call them and tell them your situation. 

How is everyone getting their transcripts?? I've tried looking on turbo tax and cant find anythin . Please help!!

To get your transcripts you need to go to IRS.gov

There is a link there.

I need another way cause it won't verify my mobile number and turbo tax doesn't have the code on it. 

Can you call tax advocates to see the status of your return? I’ve been trying to call IRS but all I get is the automative messages

I filed January 28th and was accepted the same day. Then I received a letter in the mail February 14th to verify my identity. I completed that process February 19th. They said it would take up to 9 weeks to get my refund. Has anyone had anything similar happen to them? If so what was your experience and how long did it really take to get your refund?

System updated this morning got a DDD of 2/26

Still no update. Still showing processing. No 846 code

Did you get a letter to verify ID? Cause I got a 570 code of a hold and a 971 notice but never got a letter

You should see it in about 3 weeks . Hope that helps . 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies