turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

I just received a code of 570 3/2/2020 and a 971 3/9/2020

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

Got my DDD today!  YAY!  

Hello 

I’m going through the same situation. Did anyone update today ? A lot of people updated for a ddd 2/26. I have the code 570 when I called the irs yesterday he said he didn’t see any flags with my return but said basically I have to wait since I received the letter for additional review ;( 

UPDATE! My transcript updated this morning with a DDD of 2-26-20. Hooray!! 

@Momofthree  

I know a lot of people keep saying 570 code means nothing but it does ALOT of the time with us last year it meant they wanted to verify income. Call a tax advocate they will get it pushed through. If you wait for the IRS they will tell you they don’t see anything or they don’t know what it means yet or blah blah blah and drag it out and tell you to wait for a letter. If you use a tax advocate you can probably get it resolved within a week or two. Last year we got ours resolved and money deposited by the March 11th I believe.  But if we had waited for the IRS it could of been another 60 days. Many will IRS employees will tell you 570 means nothing this is because 570 is broad and could mean many things so there blanket response often is wait for the letter you receive it will tell you so that they can move on to the next call. The first year we filed our taxes together we dealt with this also we had no idea what to do and waited for the IRS letters even went to an IRS office once and still couldn’t get it resolved. It wasn’t until I got a tax advocate were we able to resolve it. It took them like literally 3 days to take care of it. But at that point it was May. We didn’t get it until MAY. I was so glad I knew what to do last year to resolve it quickly when I realized it had happened again.
Do not count on IRS employees to tell you what you need to know. Take it from someone who’s dealt with being flagged twice.  Good luck to you all! 

@Mamallama Ok I have looked at my transcript & it has a processing date of 3/2 but on my 846 refund code I have a deposit date of 2/26. So which one would be correct? I'm also on same cycle code. 

Good morning I also got an update 02-26-2020 code 846  hope the best for everyone 🤗👍

The deposit date of course

You look at the code 846 that’s the date the money will be in the bank

@MarcM1 846 date is the one you wanna look at for DDD the processing code is just went they will record it into the master file or something like that. I think unless your getting a 570 or some code like that you will get it on the 26th. That’s what my 846 code is saying too. 

I have the same code, but have not received a letter yet. Do you think I still will?

You can call this number and talk to somebody to see if there is a problem on your return [phone number removed]

Hi I have same thing I check just now code 846 dd 02/26/20  on my transcript but my wmr no bars still Processing so you should check your transcripts 

DD is the correct one

Yayy, that's awesome! 

I checked mine, still says 570. No other codes since then. It says Process date 3.2.20, but others have also received their DDD even with it.  Hopefully soon. 

Manage cookies