turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

Yup, that's me

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

Hopefully when we all wake we will have our 2020 DIRECT DEPOSIT DATE!! 🙂

I would be so excited 😁 

Hi all just wanted to give you an update on what I just found out. I filed my taxes on 1/11 and was accepted on 1/27. I have both EIC/ACTC.

I just checked my transcripts no more than 10 minutes ago and I found the following info.

My cycle date shows 20200605 with a date of 02/24/2020 I'm not going to say this is when I will get my check because the IRS is just that the IRS and they can change things in the drop of a hat. If anyone understands this cycle crap please tell me...

Code 20200705 will be updated Saturday w/ DDD for the following Thursday.   We will see transcripts update by Friday afternoon with 846 code.

All this is of course assuming there are no additional issues found between now & then. 

Good night!

Also if there was no change on your transcript today there will be no change on WMR in the AM. Transcripts update Tuesday for the Wednesday WMR update,  and Friday for Saturdays update

Have A Blessed Week!

I have the same code and processing date mine also shows no codes other than 105 806 766 766 and 768 which I know are all normal. My WMR bars disappeared on Monday and just say it’s processing. Last year we got a 570 which definitely can mean something for us we had a W2 that wasn’t sent to the IRS by the place my husband worked for so it was showing on there end our income was wrong even though it wasn’t. I’m not showing any 570 code this year and I hope we don’t have to deal with that. But any of you that have it keep calling a tax advocate about it because it’s not always normal. 

Should the transcripts update again Friday?

So 971 takes off the freeze code 570?

Chelly31

Bars dissapeared,  checked transcripts code 570 on Feb 15. Friend that filed a week after me with eic has a refund pending.  I dont owe any thing and I've never had a problem before. 

Hello did anybody receive a ddd date yet. i checked this morning and it stills says return has been received and it’s is still processing.

Mine says the same

I’m wondering will the system update tonight or Saturday.. it says my processing date is 3/2/2020

Hopefully mine is also 3/2/2020

I filed 1/24 and was accepted on 1/27. My WMR says " your return is being processed" with no tax topic. I haven't received any letters. Just anxiety that we're probably not getting our house since i was betting on tax money to be here by next week :(

I have the same info as well and as of this morning I still have no updates on transcripts.

processing 3/2

Cycle code 0705 

done taxes 21st processing on the 22nd 

but transcripts had nothing till the 13th 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies