Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

No update on refund status!

Exactly same here no EIC or CTC. And this morning same status Return recieved and being processed!
sarala1

I'm in the same boat as you. I filed on 2/2 and received notification that the e-file was accepted by the IRS on the same day. I've been checking with IRS and they don't have record of my e-file status and no one will answer the phone either. It's all IVR system no options to talk to a live person. I've never had to wait this long before a refund and I'm getting quit consider. I read somewhere that if you have depends it is taking longer to receive the refund since they are checking for fraud. But they say that every year.

im in ohio haVe  eic  and ctc filed and accepted 2\1 

ytyyyttttttttttttttttttj.png

Same thing happens to me they are flagging a lot of ppl over the fraud prevention and they told me the irs would be sending me a letter to verify it's me then my return could take 6 weeks more
bmr31

lol its not taking 6 weeks

I also paid the extra for the Turbo deluxe version. 

Filed Feb 1st, and immediately accepted by IRS the same day. 

My projected refund date according to Turbo was the 22nd and here we are going into the 24th with no update from the IRS. When using the IRS tool it says its still processing my refund! On Turbo the blue bar has extended all the way.

Also filed single with an education credit. I honestly don't know what happened this time, used Turbo to file the last 4 years and always received my refund within 2-3 weeks Direct deposit. This is my first year having this kind of delay and it's very frustrating, I don't think I made any errors when filing my return.. 

I’m having the same issue?!?!?!? WTH is going on?
sheayasin

I'm having the same issue. I filed on 1/29/19 and my refund was accepted the same day and I still haven't received anything and I'm getting frustrated that there's no one to talk to.

Okay so I did my taxes 1/30 accepted 1/30 and just got my federal today. But I had called them last Friday and I feel that they approved it ober the phone call around 8am . talked to somebody within 15min. If its been over 21days CALL.
Lafay1992
Returning Member

So how long does it take
Shawnd727
Returning Member

Yes I filed electronically on 2/10. Was accepted, and get the same no information at this time message. I’m also wondering what that could mean. Any ideas?

I also did mine the same day and getting the same msg.

Dragonfly1273
Returning Member

I still jabent recieved a return eith says its still processing ?? Filed at the end of january
Theothee
Returning Member

How do. You see estimates on turbotax
Theothee
Returning Member

Yeah you right
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies