Solved: Re: My tax returns were accepted by the IRS April ...

My tax returns were accepted by the IRS April 2020 and my estimated refund date was May 11. It is now almost June and the IRS still says my returns are being processed?

The IRS is closed & they are not taking phone calls.  They are still processing e-filed returns & stimulus checks but they have been behind.

It is taking the IRS longer to process returns since they are closed.  They are still processing e-filed returns but the 21 days (business days) is not the standard now due to Covid-19.  The IRS is not processing mailed in returns at this time.

All you can do now is keep checking the IRS website, Where's My Refund, the website updates once a day.

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

https://www.irs.gov/refunds