Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My federal refund was accepted Where is my refund advance

still not REFUND NOTHING BEEN A MONTH 

Hi Vmast,

Did you receive your refund?

I'm really concerned and confused because of the comments about refunds over 10k which mine is!  

Thanks in advance for your help 😊 

Best regards, 

shiwilliams0808

Heyy, 

I sure hope so 🙏🏿🙂

WTF are you serious!? 

I wasn't able to link my bank account to CK account... OMG! 

that's for ppl who claimed there child or whatever ^ tht is not Useful at all Still haven't got my Taxes been more then a month i'm sick of this 

SAME HERE BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN IT JUST APPEARED ON MY PHONE NO HASSELS. AND NOT JUST APPEARED I ALSO GOT A BILL. FROM TURBO TAX. ITS RIDICULOUS BECAUSE I APPLIED USING IRS WEB SITE FREE FILE AND SO I FOLLOWED AND DID MY PART BUT I NOTICE LIL BY LIL IT KEPT CHARGING ME AND SINCE IT KEPT SHOWING ME THIS BIG REFUND AMOUNT I WASNT MINDING BUT THEN AT THE END IT SAID MY $4100 AND I WILL BE CHARGED $304 FROM TURBO so what happen to free file? Anyhow i havent had any help from turbo i filled out everything i did the thinking waiting reading and im the one submitting documents and still im going back and forth with irs email id.metext messages and still more and for turbo taxt to charge me that amount for what i called turbo tax and they said they can not help me tgey have no access to any records or access with irs they have no update theywill get that info from us so why should i pay them especially if it was free to start with i know they are getting sued for mis leading people and redirecting them to different sites that charge and i havent gotten anything at all no news emails checks direct deposites nor rejections just turbo charging me for something that we both k now they arent intitled to

@Meeeeeeee 

"LIL BY LIL IT KEPT CHARGING ME AND SINCE IT KEPT SHOWING ME THIS BIG REFUND AMOUNT I WASNT MINDING"

Well, that's how TurboTax works.

visit the IRS at https://www.irs.gov/filing/free-file-do-your-federal-taxes-for-free

to find truly free filing. Note that some include free state as well; that's important.

Same here I been trying to figure out what going on

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!! And no answers anywhere!! Are they just running behind? I called Turbo Tax and all they could tell me is it's pending whatever that means because my return has been accepted. 🙄🙄

I thought the SAME THING!!! All just a ploy, if we're wrong Turbo Tax & CreditKarma then prove us wrong!!! 

I hate to say it ladies and gents but last year me and thousands of others had the same issue when Turbo merged over with credit karma and I never received the refund advance. However I got my full tax refund so nothing was taken off due to the system saying I would get the refund advance. This year I decided to give it another shot since I’ve been using turbo for years and got the same message telling me to go back because something was not right and it was like the system wanted me to make edits and select get full deposit vs refund advance however I kept going back (almost five times) and kept repopulating it (no edits were made) until it actually pulled the refund advance option into the system. This year I got my refund advance immediately (within one min) of taxes being accepted. 

screenshot below 

hope this helps. Because last year I spent almost everyday hours at a time calling the banks, turbo tax and anyone else and no one could give answers. If you got accepted already by the state and have not received the advance sadly it’s not coming. 

ANNNND WHY DOES IT SAY I USED GHE FREE EDITION ONLINE? I PAID OVER $100 FOR NOTHING. 

jstbnkc1
Returning Member

Same here...pre approved and what not ..filed about 10 hrs ago..feds say accepted..the option I chose if I remember right said as soon as feds accept.. hmmm no cash

jstbnkc1
Returning Member

• Hello my name is Casey fogle and I recently filed my 2022 taxes for state and federal and as I was finalizing the filing I chose the credit carma option were if approved you qualify for a instent loan type refund as soon as the feds except the return..is that correct what it states? Well no luck...can u help me or are you like a laser andb89$ an hr.  Hahhahah 🍻
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies