Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My federal refund was accepted Where is my refund advance

I'm also sure the Bengals get paid with way, dumbass 

Theyre saying there was a "gliche" in the online application which prevented the actual advance application from being completed and sent s=to the correct places. i guess that is why CK has no updated info and nor does the bank. I was frustrated with the entire situation, I give up if I get an advance, my tax refund might might be right behind it.

I'm sorry I think maybe I posted my reply in the wrong place. No of course I didn't read your advice from post 1 because your **bleep**in dumb ass.... 

That's precious big guy, I'm sure your mom still loves you. God bless to all the telephone tough guys out there. You need to stand your ground somewhere.

This is ridiculous has anyone got an answer on the advance yet 

no one has got no advance nothing no email it's been like two weeks for more maybe more nothing i gave up long time ago .

Yeah I gave up two weeks ago as well. It’s a dead end. I’ll have my taxes back before anything else so I just stopped or I was gonna stress myself. 

I’m going threw same thing now my taxes and any other refunds will be all deposit on the CK prepaid card instead of my bank account aid I need did it haven’t gotten no email that I was approved or denied neither an amount thin this way a scam last year with turbo it’s hard to trust when it comes to your identity now a days

I agree never again

Kd35
Level 2

I was pre approved for the “refund advance” had to set up a credit karma spending account. It’s been multiple days, no information on if I’ve been approved or denied. So I contact turbo tax, who states I didn’t request an advance. However, on my PDF Documents I gave consent for a refund advance. So I spoke with another rep who says I did submit it. To top it off, credit Karma daily deposit limit is $10,000. My federal refund alone is over that. Now I’m stuck in the Middle of these horrifying companies and have absolutely no help. I will not be filing with turbo again, and this was my 8th year being a loyal customer to them. 

I was also preapproved and yet have I seen any $ or received any kind of notification. I’m also a loyal customer. I will be filing with another company next year this is bs!

Yes I have been with them 5yrs in this has me very upset it said I was approved in I had already had a CK account do I just signed in but I wouldn’t have ever opt in to this mess they don’t have to worry about me again that for sure 

@Kd35 if you need account to deposit what CK won’t let you your more than welcome to use my account to deposit the rest lol 

Kd35
Level 2

I mean this absolutely makes no sense and seems like a scam to me at this point!! Why wouldn’t turbo approve or deny before submitting an Efiling taxes? This is horrible. It is something every single year with this company. Not to mention their Live Reps are HORRIBLE. They are all “new” or “working from home” and are absolutely NO HELP.

@Kd35 

I gave up I was going through the same situation and getting the run around from both parties . I had to curse out a rep she was very rude to me 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies