Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My federal refund was accepted Where is my refund advance

@Jaycee11081 4D05884D-3EFA-41B4-9FBC-F23ED3F73222.jpeg

If they ask me ONE more time to “explain” my situation or state that the issue is “resolved” I’m  going to lose my $hit. I will spend every single free moment I have putting my energy towards blasting their incompetence and seeking legal action. I’m on twitter and Facebook.

I should huh. I'm sick of tired of the run around seriously. Snapping on people getting out of character but they just sent me a email and that doesn't help none either

I don't understand why you would call people greedy for wanting THEIR money money way it was promised to them. It's none of your business how people chose to file their taxes. It's not of your business if people decide they want some of that money (their money) to hit their bank accounts earlier if that option is available. People paid for it, this isn't some government handout. A good majority of these people including myself have gained a good relationship with turbo tax and their services over the years and feel they might have taken advantage of that trust and just like any other service or product you pay for and trust people want what was advertised and at the very least a source of reasonable communication if expectations are not properly met. That is what is going on here. If that's not an issue that you're having GOOD FOR YOU. Then mind your own and good luck to you. 

@Kirstenc2395 sthu I didn’t even call no one greedy I said “ had I “…meaning just me, majority of us in the same boat if it wasn’t the case for me then why tf would I be on this thread ? Smh

on my way...

i've been blasting them allover social media and will continue to do so, because honestly, i just got laid off and have NOTHING better to do and that advance was important to my family.

i can't even locate any documents pertaining to the advance, but i'm not giving up.

I thiiiiink I remember reading something along the lines of that there was only so many refund advances that could be given... kind of like a first-come first-serve basis.... or was that somewhere else ? 😕 who knows! Its been over 24 hours for me and I have spoken to 4 different people all day.  Turbo Tax says its Credit Karma, Credit Karma says to contact First Century Bank, Everyone is acting like they don't know what we are talking about. I'm so glad to have found this thread!! I feel so much better that it wasn't just me!

I just spoke to a TT rep, this is my 5th person btw. He says if the funds are not in my account by the end of this week to call back 😑. Really!??? 

me neither!!! I purposely "saved and printed" (because there was a little link to save or print the disclosure documents for each entity) and the only ones that ended up in my downloads were the turbotax ones... but get this, I hit print on the advance document, didn't mind the printer, finished up with filing, reached down to grab the paper I just printed out which turned up as a blank sheet of paper! I have since tested my printer and it has no problem printing anything else out >:\

Right . I think we need their jobs at this point we have more knowledge of what's going on then them. But their emailing me now trying to verify my identity because I wasn't able to get my advance because of it which wasn't my fault . I'm so pissed off. After all this is all said and done I'll have my return by then waiting on this advance

I agree with you!!!! I posted a message on Twitter, they responded asking for more info. I STILL HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING!!! So at this point I’m assuming THEY only responded to save face GTFOH TT

Taypappa14
Returning Member

Screenshot_20220202-041959_Adobe Acrobat~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220202-041924_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Screenshot_20220202-042359_Adobe Acrobat~3.jpg

Screenshot_[phone number removed]06_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Rest  up to bout ten pages are similar

@Taypappa14 

I got the same papers when I printed them off and nothing happened after besides thisScreenshot_20220130-211126.png

I went through the saaaaaaame exact thing, sister! SO IRRITATING!!! I never would have consented to give my information for the loan if I didn't apply for it and now the bank issuing the advance doesn't have my social on record.  WHERE DID IT GO?!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies