Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My federal refund was accepted Where is my refund advance

My taxes have been accepted for a week call the bank they say waiting on irs to update call back in two to three days,now my phone's off and can't work cause can't get to work.been doing my taxes here for 4 years but as I see that don't mean anything thanks for all the help.for the 4 days on phone all day for info

You see we filed early and when it sit there or what ever they did made ours give false response as denied now the bank told me this and they not sure how they can fix it.well I know a few years ago we would have all our money back.better teck weaker minds@links

We all did our taxes before time and getting rip off 

has anyone received any response on this subject yet?  I'm in the same boat.  

@daniy  No. I think we’re all still getting the runaround and lied to 🤬

@nexttonone1  I am sorry! It’s awful that so many people are suffering because of this. 

I called first federal bank 18886798122 press #4,  the lady at the bank said they never got my information so I called turbo tax and the lady said the refund advance is taking anywhere from 2 hours up to 10 days or longer! More info than I have heard in a while! I'll keep everyone updated.

@Jciocca28  Thank you for the update. TT reps are still claiming that I never applied and corporate office says that their “investigation” shows I was denied. So at this point, I am going to use all my energy towards pursuing them in a legal manner. I hope you have better luck than I have. 

I completely agree. Total fraud ! Just getting people to open up accounts 

Not just one new account,  plaid doesn’t support any of the banks I use so I have to open another bank account to fund the CK account or setup is not complete and my funds will not be deposited. 

Any one know what number to call to a person that has information about your refund advance

Wow, seems like it was just a scam to have people open all of these CK accounts.  I'll definitely be closing mine. 

I haven’t been able to link any of my bank accounts to credit karma either. This is absolutely ridiculous. 

And if the account setup is incomplete then the refund will be rejected and sent back to the IRS. Lots of red tape to get it sent again…

@jdanner805  They’ll all tell you to call the other person. Complete waste of time and energy. Hundreds of us have been getting the runaround for a week now. I was accepted by IRS a week ago today. Now they say I never applied. Go through the community chat and you’ll see that this is a nightmare for many that they haven’t cared to resolve. 

It’s fraud, plain and simple. Class action lawsuit is the only recourse to be heard. And haven’t you noticed a real increase in spammy emails and phone calls after signing up with Credit karma? It’s awful!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies