Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My federal refund was accepted Where is my refund advance

Yes. I spoke to karma 8 times (not joking) and each time they read me a script talking about when the irs accepts your return. I cut the last lady off. The irs accepted my return on 1/19. However I would like to note that turbo tax updated my info on my home page to show my transcript wasn’t transmitted until today … but says accepted in the next dot on 21st. I’m like this is crazy. I’ve been on phones calling from sun up to sun down. It was a waste of time. I will keep you all updated though.

also I received an email as well saying deposit money ! I had the same reaction because I thought it was them emailing me about my **bleep** money 

I haven’t seen anyone say they’ve received their advance. 

if so please share 

And when I go to my home page it says federal return transmitted 1/24. Then I click and it says Ally you efiled your 2021 federal tax return on January 19th at 12:18 pm 

next dot says federal return accepted 1/21 …..

im now convinced turbo tax resent my transcripts or something because it did not say federal return transmitted prior to today. 

federal return transmitted per Google means that I efiled and it’s on its way and the government hasn’t accepted or rejected yet. That’s not true ! Because they accepted on 1/21

I think that everyone should file complaints with the BBB. Of course they’re all pointing the finger at one another. TT received “free” money from all of us that otherwise could have filed WITHOUT a fee. 

Probably a scam by them all 

im having the same issue. Bank said ive been approved since yesterday. well where tf is my money then!!!! THIS IS THE LAST YEAR ILL BE USING TURBO TAX! seems like every year its something differnet with them. SMDH

@Allygogo21 - they emailed you saying you were approved for the advance?

I just got this email from CK

Hi Jaime,

Thank you for contacting Member Support. I do understand your have concerns regarding your request to receive your tax advance. I'll be happy to resolve this issue for you. Can you please confirm your "tax status".

Are you a:

• Credit Karma Tax Actual Filer is a member who has previously filed their tax return with Credit Karma Tax. 

OR

• A Credit Karma Tax Non-Actual filer is one who has never successfully filed a tax return with Credit Karma Tax in previous tax years.

I look forward to your response.

Regards,
Credit Karma Member Support

What does that even mean? Who cares about CK Tax, I have been a Turbo Tax customer for years!!!!! 

I filled through turbo tax. I’ve never filed through credit karma. My refund was accepted yesterday 

@Cwats507 - my thoughts exactly. Like….are y’all not the bank? Are you processing peoples returns but are unable to tell who’s?  🤔 Sketchy 

@Turbotax what’s the **bleep** deal!!!!!

@Jaimelof03  No I haven’t received any emails from ck other than them telling me to deposit money into my account smh and the questions that lady is asking is null and void as that’s not gonna help smh. Like can’t you tell who tf I filed with last year smh they’re ridiculous 

Well we definitely are screwed because I just found out credit karma is really cash app taxes.. found this online 

Through an embedded tax filing experience, Credit Karma members in the U.S. can begin filing their taxes with TurboTax within the Credit Karma app. The embedded TurboTax product will have the same look and feel as TurboTax but will be housed within the Credit Karma platform. In some cases, members will be able to file their taxes from start to finish for free.

According to a press release announcing the partnership, Credit Karma will also launch a new feature to provide its members who previously filed their taxes with TurboTax with ongoing insights into their finances, income, and taxes—including getting an estimate of their tax refund

Credit Karma members have two paths for filing their taxes. Members that filed with CKT in the past can use Cash App Taxes. New filers and those that used an alternative tax filing option in the past can start the tax filing process with TurboTax in the Credit Karma platform.

All Credit Karma members won’t have access to free tax filing. According to Poulomi Damany, general manager of assets and tax at Credit Karma, the embedded TurboTax experience will only be available to Credit Karma members who haven’t previously filed tax returns with CKT as those members were part of Square’s acquisition of CKT.

Credit Karma members have two paths for filing their taxes. Members that filed with CKT in the past can use Cash App Taxes. New filers and those that used an alternative tax filing option in the past can start the tax filing process with TurboTax in the Credit Karma platform.

All Credit Karma members won’t have access to free tax filing. According to Poulomi Damany, general manager of assets and tax at Credit Karma, the embedded TurboTax experience will only be available to Credit Karma members who haven’t previously filed tax returns with CKT as those members were part of Square’s acquisition of CKT.

Definitely won’t be using turbo next year no more smh credit karma and cash app is bad business 

Me too! I got the same email

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies