turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My bank sent my refund back

@Koenig  I was having the same issue now automated no longer says “pending bank print check” it now says “bank print check” as of the 3rd I’m trying to figure out if that means sent or what online still has amount (minus 30 bucks) as of the 28th any update or information of the process

The Sbtpg said they mailed my check because my bank denied the deposit 

they mailed it March 3,2020 did anyone else have the same issue If so did you guys receive  your check?

@Nasirrogers  Also waiting said they mailed mine same date also so I’m waiting to see hopefully today I’ll keep u posted 

Thanks 

Seems like they sent them out the 3rd I talked to them and they said 3 to 7 days and that there coming from California 

Sbtpg website said my refund was sent out feb 27th, called sbtpg feb 29th auto voice told me refund was sent out via bank print check, called back March 1st said it was mailed via bank print check March 1st, called March 6th said refund was sent via bank print check March 3rd. Spook to actual person and was told it was sent out March 3rd and the printing machine was having problems. So hopefully I get my refund soon! Smh! 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

You should be receiving it soon.

This page can provide answers about the timing of your refund.  

When will I get my IRS tax refund?   

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I was told the same hopefully tomorrow they arrive for us someone in group on fb I’m following received hers today it was post marked the fourth told the same sent on 3rd i know for years to come DO NOT DEAL WITH ANY COMPANY THAT DEALS WITH SANTA BARBARA well wishes all

Hello update everyone my check will be arriving today. I have the post office App where I can see my mail.

Mine came today FINALLY 

My bank rejected the return and sent it back to the IRS but I never received a paper check for my federal return.  I received a paper check for my state return so where is my federal return.  When I call them no one is available and it hangs up on me

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Only the IRS can provide information on you receiving your refund subsequently via check. Unfortunately the call volume is extremely high due to the ongoing effects of the pandemic. Maybe you can try giving them a call early in the morning when they open which is 7am local time @samantha48091.

Hey, today is 08/17/2021….. my DD date was 8/18/2021 but was deposited today since my bank deposits money early, it was rejected since the account was closed, called SBTPG and they said I would receive a paper check…. How many days did yours take to get to u ? 

Does sbptg really send your check in 7-10 business days? 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

@ruqayyah92

Did you elect to receive a paper check or did you request direct deposit?  To track your refund with SBTPG, please visit the link here.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies