turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

IRS Transcript: Return Not Present For This Account

I spoke with a female last Thursday (IRS rep), who told me that her screen showed a date of April 1 for processing, soooo, we'll see. Also, my third stimulus status is march 19, suppose mail me check with a letter, but I wanted mine direct deposit. I have had the same bank account for 20 years, same direct deposit for past tax and stimulus returns 🤔 so I don't know what the problem is.

Thats great news you got thru at least with a processing/return date!!! And weird they are mailing your check like anyone wants to wait longer to receive it and days for it to clear,did you have eic and child tax credits

or use prior year agi for credits? Just wondering the reason why yours was pending in error resolution department if its the same situation as mine. Thanks

NO, I filed single, no kids or any dependants.

April 8th my status changed to approved and on 04/09 I Finally got a Deposit due date to be sent on 04/14 it should be in my account no later than 04/19th, all this time my 900 unpostable error message was simply because of their system not being programmed for covid tax updates. And because they are behind it just sat in que for the error resolution department to be processed. I also heard prior to that they tried to rerun the returns back thru system alot of returns were able to be processed ones that weren’t were to be manually processed. Good luck everyone!! Since I filed 02/13th they said would be 10 weeks the latest would be 04/27th originally so if you are in same boat as me your transcripts say: Return Not Present For This Account,  keep checking your status hopefully yours is coming soon!!!! 

If you have gotten 3 deposit in the same account you will be mailed a check it’s to limite fraud prevention 

When I enter my information on where is my refund it keeps kicking me out saying they can find no information on it

I'm wondering if anyone who filed in March had received their refund. Mine still says not received on my transcript but they accepted it march 29th. It's now June 7th. E-file and direct deposit. I've never had an issue like this.

Same as you, filed March 24, accepted March 26. I have been checking my transcripts and WMR daily. My wages for 2020 were blank, I checked a couple days ago, and my income was all listed. The account transcript still states “refund not present on account.”

Exact same situation! So annoying. I would just like to know what month I can maybe expect my money. Funny how if we are a day late we get all kinds of penalties and Interest but they can hold out returns for months.

Thank you for posting this because this is most likely what has happened to mine but I am at 9 to 10 weeks right now. I use last year's AGI. My income this year was actually higher but the biggest portion of it was unearned income due to unemployment. When I filed my taxes TurboTax just walked me through it and I did exactly what they said so hopefully they didn't screw something up. I was just wondering if this could have been the issue. But yeah I can understand that they're system wouldn't be able to automatically process since we're not using the current years income and they had no time to update the systems after that legislation passed. It's crazy though my state usually takes months and I had it within a couple weeks.

I filed March 16th… figured I’d wait for the laws to change. I was accepted the same day! I got all of my stimulus checks just fine, no issues, I did not have any unemployment, I actually work two jobs. Here we are June 14th …that means tomorrow 6/15/2021 is 13 WEEKS and STILL NO REFUND. Meanwhile, TurboTax has already given me an extension on fees until the 25th of June, but then what? Can you file another extension?! My fees will come out of my refund, that’s what I opted to do. I don’t see why they’re even asking people for this money when the IRS IS CLEARLY THE ISSUE.

Same here.  I filed March 16th and still have no refund date.  Also received an email from TT stating they were going to auto debit my account.  This is absolute BS!!!! I am getting fed up.  I have contacted the IRS twice in the last month.  Waited on hold for over an hour both times and were given no answers.  

Coming up on week 14 now and still nothing 

I filed and according to TurboTax, it was accepted April 9th. There is nothing for 2020 on account transcripts with the IRS. Using WMR says my information is incorrect, even though it’s not. I have downloaded my return from the TurboTax site, and my SSN is fine.

I try to call the IRS and I never get through. I don’t know what to do anymore 

Latest info from IRS:

They are behind on 16 million tax returns that have to be checked by a person.

Where you are in the queue is anybody's guess.

If I get something by Thanksgiving I will be pleasantly surprised.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies