turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

itsme96

IRS site L for tracking my refund says my info is incorrect but I've checked for 21 days and never gave me an issue till now

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

IRS site L for tracking my refund says my info is incorrect but I've checked for 21 days and never gave me an issue till now

I am currently in the same boat it has been almost a month for me like 2 days shy, when I search it up now it says there is no information and I am freaking out a little

So it found your information OK previously?   That IRS WMR tool can be squirrelly at times, and your return can move in and out of various stages when it can't be found.   Just keep trying it each day.

Be sure you are entering the correct Federal refund amount.  The figure to use is on your Federal Form 1040, Line 21a.  Do not use any total refund figure that TurboTax provides, which could be the sum/net of your Federal and state refunds (if applicable).

You can also try phoning the IRS refund hotline.  I've seen it work for some users before when the WMR tool didn't.

800-829-1954

@itsme96 

@AlexCas 

I just tested that IRS WMR tool, and it tells me that it is unavailable right now.  So something is not right with it tonight.  Try again tomorrow, using the tips above.   Or try the IRS Refund Hotline I mentioned above and see if it's still functional.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies