Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

IRS progress 2020

Update:

Filed 1/27

Accepted 1/27

Status changed 2/8 to DDD of 2/12

Of course, no EIC or ACTC

As of late last night/this morning, I was able to log into taxpayer.sbtpg.com and see that they received my direct deposit as of 2/11 and took out their fees.  They sent it to my bank today (2/11).  It said give it 1-2 days for the deposit to hit my account.  I bank with BoA and in the past, I have gotten it the following morning.  I think it took 2 days once or twice to hit my bank.  Fingers crossed.  And fingers crossed for everyone else!

IRS progress 2020

Final update

Filed 1/27

Accepted 1/27

status changed 2/8 to DDD of 2/12

No EIC or ACTC

Money was sent to Santa Barbara Tax Group on 2/11.  They took their fees out and direct deposited the remainder to my Band of America account the same day.  The remainder was posted to my account this morning, 2/12.

I hope this information helps.  Good luck to everyone!

IRS progress 2020

I have no child credits we only had mortgage interest and a large amount of medical  my bars disappeared on the 11th along with amount still tt152 nothing on transcripts so I know it still hasnt been processed call once it's been 21 days is what they told me 

IRS progress 2020

I filed the 31st all my bars disappeared along with amount still tt152 

IRS progress 2020

Tt152 has to do with direct deposit info 

IRS progress 2020

i used turbo last year and had no issue my question is  does my refund go back to my intiut money debit card that i received last year or do i need to get another card ?

DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

IRS progress 2020

Did you already file?  If so then check with Customer Support to see which option you chose:

Here is information about contacting TurboTax Customer support.

They are available from 5am to 9pm Pacific Time

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041

If you haven't filed then YES you can use the same card from last year.  You will need to contact TurboTax Visa to determine what routing and account number you need to use.   The account number is NOT your card number.

Please contact Turbo Prepaid Visa Card for questions about your card or account. You can contact them by visiting  https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

IRS progress 2020

I called spoke to a very women who took the time to few my return she said it was resended for 2 errors they fixed and it's now processing that why my bars disappeared it was pulled on the 10th for the two errors 

IRS progress 2020

Filed 2/1

Accepted 2/1

I have no credits for the PATH act.

1 bar on WMR right away & then disappeared soon after. My WMR says still processing. No info on my transcripts & Santa Barbara bank hasn’t received anything yet. I’ve seen where several people are receiving their state refunds before their federal this year. That’s crazy! 

IRS progress 2020

Bars back here !! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies