turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

IRS HAS DD info-STILL MAILING PAPER check!!!

I file with TT every year for over 20. I direct deposit every year. Stimulus Check thing comes along, I go check when they open up their "check status" site...and IRS "doesnt have dd info".

Ok. Weird, considering I get it deposited every year, but whatever.  So I manually input it.

Now "They will mail me a paper check".

Beginning sometime the 24th of April.  WTF?  I should have been an easy in and out type of deal, I was fully confident being that I've efiled and DD sooo many years. And in the end, mine will take the longest of the payouts.  I'm through with TurboTax (they DIDNT have my back, obviously) and screw the IRS.  

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

same here

i checked today and it says they're mailing a check.

Rr35
Level 1

The same thing happened to me . I have been filing with turbo tax for years. I input my dd  info and now it’s saying It will be mailed on the 24th this is crazy. And a big inconvenience. I will not be filing again.

Mine too!! I gave the irs website my direct deposit info on Thursday around 2pm and I updated last night to getting a paper check so stupid!! I'm wondering is it because my account was at negative due to turbo taking its fee every month? That it didnt deposit?? Or was I last on giving info i don't understand??

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies