turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If your not able to fix these, you will return to this screen, and you can print the return by selecting File by Mail. I am referring to the CRP form what do I do?

How do I finish e-filing when it wont let me fill out the M1PR (line 16) form for the renters rebate?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

If your not able to fix these, you will return to this screen, and you can print the return by selecting File by Mail. I am referring to the CRP form what do I do?

The M1PR will have to be mailed in and not e-filed.   

You can return to the M1PR even if you have already filed your state return.  If you'd like to Print Form M1PR: 

1. Click on the add state return,  you will not be adding a state, but this will open the return up for review.   
  2. Continue to the Status of your state returns screen, then revisit the Minnesota state return  
  3. Get to the Let's Check for Minnesota Nontaxable Income screen, then select Yes; I want to see if I qualify for these tax benefits. 
  4. Click continue until you arrive at the Other Forms You May Need screen. Confirm the Property Tax Refund (Form M1PR) box is checked, then continue. 
  5. Provide any information to generate the form.  
  6. Click Print Form M1PR. This will generate a finalized version of the form, and you'll mail it to the address provided on the screen.  
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies