Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening TOMORROW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

No, going on the irs website checking continuously throughout the day is the issue with the site. Its precisely why they are locking out multiple logins a day. You are holding up the system for those who actually need to use it. The same thing people are doing to all the call centers. The IRS website updates ONCE a day and no more. Even if they sent your money out during the day, it won't update until the next business day.  I know its tough for all of us, but flooding the websites and phones at the irs is slowing the process down for everyone. 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I dont think its people going to check the status of their update its people trying to update their info that are getting locked out. What is the point of checking it multiple times a day? The people on here are having an issue with the site locking them as they are trying to update banking info. 

So i filed in 2019 and have to wait on a 60 review and try to go on irs for stimulus payment it says they need my. Direct deposit info and that im eligible i try to put it in i keep getting shut out because my refund is still being processed well over 60 days now.cant call the irs didnt get a letter to say what going on either will i get a paper check stimulus or im i just lost in the sauce

@Smashboxx 

I've enjoyed answering questions/helping, but I think the most frustrating part/lowest point is having a long message deleted as "spam" because I (correctly) pointed out that Turbo Tax representatives were giving incorrect information over the phone (telling people they didn't need to worry, they'd eventually get the money on their Turbo cards without any further action, that they didn't need to update anything with the IRS on the "Get My Payment" site). I've been using Turbo Tax since 2009, but between all of this and a very rude encounter with a Turbo Tax employee on the phone a couple of months ago, this will likely be my last year. 

Its ridiculous at this point honestly

So i filed in 2019 and have to wait on a 60 review and try to go on irs for stimulus payment it says they need my. Direct deposit info and that im eligible i try to put it in i keep getting shut out because my refund is still being processed well over 60 days now.cant call the irs didnt get a letter to say what going on either will i get a paper check stimulus or im i just lost in the sauce why did i pay Turbo tax again and cant get no help from them cant call the irs. Starting to feel hopeless at this point bill are due my 3 kids has to eat this is crazy

I have not received my check and was wondering when it was coming 

@Patrick73  

I am right there with you. I even gave TT the benefit of the doubt when this all first started. I figured they were not expecting this and needed to get themselves together a little bit before updating everyone but as the days went on and I seen the robotic answers to everyone and people trying to call and talk with them and they were getting run around answers and out right lies really pushed me to the point that I dont want to do business with a company like this. 

@Maurkita33  I dont want to give you false information, because I honestly dont know the answer to your question. You could try to reach out to turbotax they have a live chat feature and maybe ask them. They might be able to give you a more direct answer than us, at least I hope they will.

I have been doin my taxes with the 5 years and this is the first time i ever wnt through anything like this i will never in life use them again

I wouldn't even know how to find it 

AGI is Adjusted Gross Income. It's on the 1040 form

If you applied for the Turbo Card for the Refund Advance loan when you filed, the IRS does not have yr bank info. But if you just applied for the Turbo Card and no Refund advance....they should have it. I would just go to the IRS site and check to see if they have it.

Im on day 63 and when i tried to track the stimulus it said im eligible it need my bank info but i have to anwser the question on there if i got my refund or if i owe and how much im owed a refund be its still processing so its no way for me to give them my info it kicks me off the system for 24 hours 2 days in a row saying my information is not correct

Filed both 2018 and 2019 using TT Deluxe for Windows CD-ROM.  Entered the SAME bank info BOTH times.  IRS accepted the returns both years. We owed small amounts both years.  NEVER been audited on over 30 years.  Not receiving Soc Sec benefits.  Our AGI for married filing jointly is FAR FAR below the $150,000 level where the $1200 per person begins dropping.  No deposit to our checking account yet.  IRS website says “Can’t Determine Eligibility.”  

The response from Intuit customer service:  chirping of crickets.  We will use different tax filing software for the 2020 tax year.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies