Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Same here well I see everyone around me get theirs I sit here twittling my thumbs 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

• The checks can be deposited to your turbocard/green dot card. You have to go online to the IRS website and get to the "Get My Payment" You have to enter your AGI, the amount of your return, and your card's account and routing number. First you'll enter your social, birthday, and the address you used when you filed and they'll tell you if you're eligible or not. You're welcome. 

What do I need to do? I need a new card or to see why I haven't received my check but I have filed

I did that they told me i was eligible took me to put in my information then locked me out. Didnt tell me what info was wrong just that it was wrong and i had tried too many times

If you find I would like to know to please I’m in the same situation 

Yes i checked on the card itself and it was active.

I sure will!

First of all you will need an active card to receive the direct deposit. You can check on the irs website on GetMyPayment. You will need your AGI from 2019 if you filed this year or if not this year then from 2018. It should tell you when it will hit the bank. 

You will get your stimulus money on the TurboCard, I filed the my taxes free on TurboTax and got the debit card option and my money was on there Wednesday morning early. Hope to helps because I was stressed wondering the same thing myself until I actually received it.

Wh73

It told me the same thing and I still havent receive it yet

When do we get our checks

There was an article on Washington Post explaining why the IRS didn’t have your dd info if you got the advance and had your fees taken out of your refund. You will need to go on the IRS site and put in your dd info. 

Yup I did it 

tried to get on get my payment 1 time it went thru it said check info i put the right info in after that each day i try it says i maxed out daily trys why wth is going on. They took money money to file a month ago and now they cant. Deposit money because i did my taxes online.can you explain please

Doesn't matter if you owe taxes. You will get a stimulus check. If you owe child support depends on how much you owe. You will not receive one

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies