Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Mite just be updating your information.in your case I hope that's all it is.makes no sense because if someone did not file they can use non filers to enter dd info.and those accounts were definitely not used by irs.they didn't even file!but it does say one of reasons for that message on get my payment is because it's just updating.150 million payments is alot to get out.first official dd date for stimulus was yesterday.may be coming,they may be working on it.i hope so

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

So when you enter your correct account info, how long before you received your stimulus payment or are you still waiting?

It was in a article today that there was a glitch with the debit card accounts dor turbo tax h.r. block and jackson hewitt ....it said irs was trying to fix it.

Do you know for sure what account info they have for you? Did you use same account and routing numbers if you filed for 2018 or 2019 if you did file? 

Let me get your opinion then please, me and my niece were worried because I had fees taken out and she got the advance on her refund both with TurboTax. Some are saying it won't go to card because our refunds went to another account to take their fees then they sent the refund to our card so the IRS doesn't have our DD. Yesterday she checked the IRS website and it had her ss# as her DD. She was really worried then, but yesterday evening, hers went on her card. I checked mine and it says determining eligibility. Do you think mine will go on my card to?

Turbo tax screwed us! Plain and simple!

If you log into the IRS GET MY PAYMENT and you see the DD number XXXXXXXX1234 with your last 4 of your SS#  then that is YOUR temporary  account at the processing bank and if you used TT they are passing the stimulus money thru to the debit cards automatically ... see what they said on their website here :   https://www.sbtpg.com/coronavirus-stimulus-payment-info/

Answers to Common Questions

I paid for tax preparation using Santa Barbara TPG this tax season. How will I receive my Economic Impact Payment?

The IRS will issue direct deposits to taxpayers that requested a direct deposit disbursement or applied for a new debit card when they prepared their own return online. An IRS-issued check will be mailed to taxpayers that requested a check printed from their tax professional's office, Walmart Direct2Cash or a Walmart MoneyCard issued by their tax professional.

If a payment is returned to the IRS (Ex. bank account is closed), the IRS will mail a check to the taxpayer.

In the rare event that payments are inadvertently sent to TPG, a plan is in place to help identify and expedite the return of these payments to the IRS so that the IRS can reissue payments directly to affected taxpayers as soon as possible. If we are unable to identify the payment as an Economic Impact Payment, the deposit will be processed as a federal refund, with all associated fees withheld from the deposit amount.

We understand that taxpayers need their refund or EIP more than ever, so we are committed to getting money to taxpayers as quickly and easily as possible.

I really do think it will.helps to know she got hers and you both used same service.puts to bed all the bs of people saying it wont be put on turbocard.you know for a fact it can be now.hopefully your next in line.but I think so,at least you got a message that can be understood.i think yours is coming.

Call the card and speak with a costumer services personal or just call and check the last 10 transations 

Yes my sister had got hers yesterday on her TurboTax card I'm still waiting on mines I had to update my information because they did not have it I am using the TT card today when I check it showed me that it was going to the TT card by the last four of the routing number

NICE!!! just keep checking,they are being deposited at all different times.just saw couple people say they just got payment out of nowhere.lol it's coming 😁

I filed with turbo..i got the advanced money and I received my stimluous on my turbo card the same card I got my income tax on. I did read that if you don't deposit money on ur turbo card or don't have any funds on ..the account maybe closed. Maybe check to make sure your  account is opened. Good luck and God bless

I did the same, still had to go to irs site to give them my dd info, by the way i still have money on that card and used it the 2nd of april so you got lucky. Still not using turbo tax next year.

I also downloaded my information to the Get My Payment tool and after I went to check with my ssn and address and all stated that it wasnt the information that they had and that I had went on there too many times. Said it updates every 24 hours. i get on and check at the same time this morning and Im getting the very same message and it didnt even tell me what info was wrong!. Think this tool was put out to early. Too many bugs! Still dont have my direct deposit and I used Turbo Tax on myself and my son and 2 coworkers. They all got theirs yesterday but nothing on mine. Their's was on the TurboTax Debit card

@Plaza10hottie  If you filed jointly there is away around the glitch, you can enter your spouses info and it will let you in.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies