turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Your not gonna receive it on the turbo card enter your info on the site. 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Enter your info on the site for direct deposit you will not receive it in the turbo card 

Enter your direct deposit info on the sight it will not be sent to the turbo card 

Mcshelltucker
Returning Member

Where is my stimulus someone contact me I have a lot of questions like where I'd my stimulus will it go on my TurboTax card 

MrMe

It will not be deposited to the turbo tax prepaid card. On mine it confirmed they were missing my direct deposit information but I was eligible for a refund. 

Go to 

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments 

Select "get my refund"

Input your SS, Birthday, and Street Address and Zip

You will also need you Adjusted gross income from your 1040 form on the next screen

CRAZY79

Hello im new to this an dont know how to post but was jus wanting to let everone no that i filled with tubro tax an i got my $ yesterday so it is comeing ppl .

I had taxes on turbo card and my refund did not post to my turbo card had to go to IRS site put in a different account to receive my check and still waiting would of had yesterday if TurboTax put on my card but did not .

It does stimulus check go on the TurboTax Intuit

I did not get it in my turbo card. I went to check the status of my stimulus check and had to update my own banking information

Why haven't i i got it yet I've been so anxious I got myself locked outta the IRS  "Get My Payment" information site. I am wiggin out my landlord it banging on my door he said he would work with me seeing that my hours were cut due to working in the restaurant business but now he wants his money which is fine I was going to pay him anyway just need this stimulus payment😟

Cand567
Returning Member

I didn't get my money

Ok IRS  says my stimulus package  has been posted but it's on a turbotax card  I had for my 2018 taxes I did my 2019 taxes 2weeks ago but still waiting on my new card to come because I no longer have the old card but that's where they posted the funds will it automatically  come on the other card when it comes or what will I have to do 

Did u File with turbo? Have you received it on your tt card? If so when? 

Mcshelltucker
Returning Member

Yes I did 

Yes I filed with turbotax  but the card should be here any day now but my stimulus  funds says they deposited  to the turbotax  routing and account  number from the turbotax  card I had LAST year I DONT have that card anymore that's why I requested  a new one this year when I filed

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies