Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Babycakez518
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I went on the irs site to see about mine. I put in my information it said i am eligable but they needed  More information from me even tho they had a Account number and routing number for my card i had to enter my bank information so i suggest everyone at least check the site 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

You have to go to irs.gov and enter your banking information for direct deposit 

It wont go on turbo card dont know why but I wont use it again.

My apps messing up still no $

Babycakez518
Returning Member

I suggest going on the irs.giv site and look up ur check becauae it required more information from me and i had to input my info to get mine 

I hope so I'm off work as a server and a baby

I'm wondering how the irs doesnt know if I'm eligible for the stimulus check when I went to "get my payment" I have filed my return this year as single and made under 10,000. I don't owe anything not even child support. I had my first child this year. And this not knowing anything happening is stressing me out alot

Did you update your info and then recieved your payment? If so, how long til you recieved payment after updating Info?

I havent updated anything to be honest this is my first time with TurboTax and I dont know how to do it. And I havent received anything at all at the moment..

None as to when

Anyone else having a problem with the irs site? It said it needed more info, I tried to add the info it told me there was and error then locked me out for 24 hours.

Has anyone received the stimulus check yet? I have not. 

Not me either whats going on

Have you received it yet?

Merianna

Yes I haven't been able to get my app to open all day probably caused from too many people trying to use it at once. Other people I know got their stimulus check on their turbo card already but when I checked the irs website it said it dis not have my direct deposit information even though it is on my tax papers. 

@GySgtFuller Nope had to put my bank info in on irs website I’m not sure how long it takes 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies