Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

coolbeing
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I want to know why my money not on the card and when is it coming

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Same here but if we o them I bet you it would match

Im sorry to be so blunt but you sound like someone who was already sitting on their couch before COVID 19. But for people who go to work everyday, pay taxes every paycheck and who are on limbs worrying about bills and there kids, hell yea they owe us that and more so NO we are not going to calm down!

I updated my bank info today, it will be deposited in my bank account

celeblanc who are you referring to?

VZ13
Level 5

@coolbeing

I dont think the funds will be deposited to the turbo prepaid card/green dot. If you used TT & provided them with your own bank info you shud be able to check the status of payment. The link to check the status is up & running. Try it. You might need to update account info

Yes i have a turbo tax card

If I filed my 2019 to a turbo card and my 2018 to my bank account they shouldn't need more info but yet they do and upon entering my info it says it doesn't match. What am I supposed to do you can't call the IRS.... so frustrating 

So my stimulus will be on the card too

tinabriggs82
Returning Member

Put ur 2019 income in

VZ13
Level 5

@Dexman  since you submitted your 2019 taxes. You need to provide the 2019 info. My 2018 taxes were deposited to my checking account. This year i tried Turbo card/green dot & the stimulus wasn't deposited on the turbo card.

VZ13
Level 5

@LAMARW68  

Mine wasnt deposited on the turbo card/green dot. I had to go through the irs.gov website to provide my checking account info.

Thank you for helping out, being that I've already tried today on the irs website its saying I need to wait untell tomorrow but in the morning I will try to update my 2019 info to my bank account. I will post how it goes 

VZ13
Level 5

@Dexman 

You are locked out for 24 hrs. They arent playing. So try it after 24 hrs. Good luck

@VZ13 

So its not like a midnight it resets thing? So 24 hours from when they said that? They really aren't playing around 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies