turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COLDONE1
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

My TurboTax card was loaded with the stimulus check today. 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Well I checked the IRS stimulus tool today and it said that they had no DD information for me so I had to add mine to my chime account...I only applied for the card so I could get the loan and now I regret it.

@COLDONE1  how long did it take for u to log on I can't log on

Thank u

For everyone who filed turbo tax you will need to go the irs website where is my payment and enter your bank information it want be put on your card . You will need your 2019 tax information  the site is up and working to input your bank information 

Azures
Returning Member

Has anyone who used the turbo tax stimulus file got there money yet ?

@BIGDOGG57  it told me it cant determine weather or not I'm eligible at this time and it also told my sister the same but shortly after that she got hers and I still havent recieved mines. 

Did u get the advance too or just had it did to that card?? That’s where people are getting confused!! 

What I'm confused about is.. I got my refund on my turbo card. I went to the irs website and it said they didn't have direct deposit information.  So I entered the routing and account number from my turbo card account. Should it be good now? Or can some of us not get it on our turbo card ? ..........

I had to go into the IRS stimulus website and enter the routing and account number information myself. Turbo Tax has not provided the IRS with that direct deposit information. Make sure you have your 2018 or 2019 tax return available you will need information for line 8b (gross amount) and line 21a (refund amount you received) also you should have the routing and account number to the card on your tax return as well. You have to do it yourself again Turbo Tax has not provided the IRS with the direct deposit information for those that have the intuit turbo tax card. Hope this helps. I literally just completed the entire process for my daughter and myself. God bless!

So the turbo card is perfectly acceptable to use for this ? It's just that they didn't have the information? 

Lujan205

Yes got mine this morning

the turbo card app hasn't worked at all in days after consistently trying 

@Azures  what do you mean I got my tax return I did have direct deposit setup through TurboTax with current bank but I didn't get my stimulus check yet did you get yours

Exactly. I literally just did it for my daughter and I. We should receive our stimulus tomorrow God willing. Good luck!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies