turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

do not call just go on the IRS website click get my payment they're going to ask you to verify some information then it will stay we do not have enough information for your direct deposit please enter your banking information and do not forget your AGI because they want that as verification as well

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Same here 

Right something need to be done and fast need food rent need to get paid coming up

Whats a AGI

Homero73

Will i get my stimulus check on my turbo card and when just asking 

one person up here stated they got theirs today myself and another person's went on the IRS website click get my payment and it told us from our verification information they did not have our direct deposit information and we needed to add our banking information so I added another prepaid card that I've been able to trust for years with their routing and account

Alright folks I was/am in the same boat as everyone else who used TurboTax and had filing fees held from their return. I received a refund advance, had fees held and the rest put on a TurboTax card I received in the mail. This morning I checked the IRS website and was upset bc they had my account info listed displaying only the last four of my social security number. Continued checking all web pages to try to figure out where my EIP would be going. As of ten minutes ago (2:20 Central) I logged on to check my TT card and BAM!! My stimulus check is on my TurboTax card. Hope this helps!!! Just be patient folks

Your adjusted gross income at the end of your tax paperwork which is what you made for the year total

Did u get it on your turbo card 

I can't even log in

no I went to the IRS website after I could not get through on the phone with turbo and it stated that it did not have my direct deposit information once you click the get my payment tab so please go on the IRS website to click get my payment verify who you are and they will tell you if they have your deposit information or not

Yes!!

@Lwilkerson wrote:

Whats a AGI

Adjusted gross income. Line 8b of your 2019 1040, or Line 7 of your 2018 1040.

That is correct you cannot get into the turbo account on the phone it takes forever to get through online but go to the IRS website click get my payment and they will tell you if they have your direct deposit information or not for most of us now it has told us they do not have that information from Turbo so please go up there and put your banking information something different than Turbo

It won't let me it says that it my not have been processed yet 

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies