Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

So what we got to do then

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Yes, exactly.....

nope I checked with the IRS website today and it stated it did not have my direct deposit information and I need it to add it although I received my refund on a turbo card this filing year 2020 tax year 2019, please go to the IRS website and a different bank information

I was wondering the same thing 

Go to the IRS website click get payment it's going to ask for your address social and then it's going to State whether or not you are eligible for the deposit which more than likely you are then it's going to say they do not have your deposit information you need to add your bank routing and account numbers and please add another prepaid card other than Turbo

I have no clue the IRS stated they did not have my deposit information although I've use turbo card for 2 years for direct deposit which means turbo is doing something it's saving them money but costing that customers in the long run

@Lwilkerson Idk cause i went to irs ang said they needed more info in my account and I put it in but turbo card and phone lines are down. Like wth is going on?! 

Right this **bleep** got me mad we shouldnt have to go thru this **bleep**

that is so weird because the rest of us have not received anything and I went on the IRS website this morning and it stated it did not have enough information to direct deposit my money although I use turbo card for two years in a row so I had to add different banking information

So we can use another card

If you are talking about the regular tax filing advance it would ask you that at the end of your filing once you're submitting your taxes then it will run your information and tell you whether you are eligible to receive the advance then it goes on a card that you actually can use from online as in register with turbo online account and it will give you your card number online

tracie529

I just checked the new IRS tool because I too received my 2019 refund on a turbo card. I was just told I needed to submit my direct deposit information. So what I took from that is the stimulus money will not be direct deposited to the turbo card 

I use a prepaid account for my direct deposit through my job and I have always for the past four or five years gotten my taxes on that as well as any other direct deposits and it has never been a problem they're routing and account numbers usually work from other prepaid cards turbo is on some other stuff

This is the problem im having still havent recieved anytging on my turbo card... I dont know who to call the irs wont take phone calls 

Correct! Now someone up here did State they got theirs this morning but when the IRS themselves tell me they do not have my direct deposit information that lets me know turbo is not something that's guaranteed and they did not go about getting their banking information correctly when they establish these cards

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies