turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Dawn92
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I really hope our money hits soon mine hasn't I've been checking often I got two kids an lost my job .

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

If you filed with Turbo tax, and entered yr bank acct info, it should go to the bank acct that's on yr tax form 1040. You can download yr tax form and see the bank info that yr refund was sent to. But If You applied for the Refund Advance thru turbo....the IRS does not have your bank info or the account and routing info for that turbo prepaid card. I just went to the IRS new tool that they launched today and they did not have a bank acct info for me. I had to enter my bank info on the IRS site.

Of course they will

Is anybody else having issues with their turbo app or issues calling your turbo card?

This is not true. I filed with turbotax  and had my fees owed to turbotax taken out my refund and received my stimulus check today direct deposit in my bank account.  

Did any1 get there a stimulus 

jpgates51
Returning Member

IRS made me re verify info they already have 

What we supposed to do if we no longer have the turbo tax card from 2018 ? That's what the irs has on file 

I had to add my banking info this morning when I checked the new IRS site. 

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

check this IRS site. I had to add a bank account. I have a card and my Stimulus wasn’t being sent to that. 

@Skinnychick76  I had the same thing happen to me

Ryan408
Returning Member

Mine said the same, and my money is now on the turbo card.

Yes

Why

Azures
Returning Member

Just used the portal to check mine I did the free stimulus tool on turbo tax on the 4th and the portal has no info on me.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies