Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I can't log in to my account either. Probably so many deposits that the system got overloaded. How is not broke

allpro14

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

if you don't go to its website and reenter you th card # you will be getting a check just had to everything went through said to recheck to see when my deposit would be sent 

How you know when your stimulus is supposed to be deposited wish they had a portal like where's my stimulus 

Excuse me I have a TurboTax card I got in the mail yesterday I need to know if I am going to get my stimulus check on my TurboTax card or should I change it to a NetSpend card because I don't have my ID to get a bank account?

Yes I filed my taxes with turbo tax and my stimulus check was deposited today on my card.

If u had any fees or a refund advance u will not receive your stimulus direct deposited i just verified this on the website that the IRS released today after waiting 40 minutes the last 4 of the direct deposit didn't match what was on my tax forms and they aren't allowing any updates because they already sent it to Santa Barbara the ppl that process the fees and cash advance and they stated they will not forward it like they did the refunds (because they don't get a cut of the money) 

Svreborn2

If u got it on the turbo card they do not have your info I had to go to where's my money app and add my bank 

They got a button says get my payment ang you out your info in ang then it ask bout bank info. You need all correct info for tax. That’s what I had to do. 

Yes. Exacly the same thing as me. My last 4 of my social security number and x' s.  

Yey!!! . I have my turbo tax too. So, I am going to wait for mine to be deposit. Thank you for sharing the news. 

ATTENTION all they released a message on the situation they screwed us all the one who got a advance or had fees paid they screwed us all!!

Apparently not went to irs website and account number was the last four of social 

I owed back taxes too, I filed with turbo tax, the IRS took my back taxes, but I just got my STIMULUS MONEY DIRECT DEPOSIT IN MY ACCOUNT THIS MORNING. PRAISE GOD.  THE IRS CAN NOT TAKE THIS MONEY!!!!

Thanks for sharing. I have read many people sharing that they got their refund in their turbo tax card. Including you. I was a little worry. But, like you said,  just be a little pacient. 

Guys chill. The irs website will say if you are getting direct deposit or not. If you got a refund advance this year with the turbo card that does not effect you recieving the payment at all. This has been confirmed by a TT employee. Turbocard account numbers all have 1w digits. If the irs website says your dd is scheduled and to an account it will have 12 x's and then the last four of your social. The reason for this is becahse this is how the system lays out the info when it is a prepaid card. Not everybody is getting their money at the same time. Their are also a lot of people straight u lying on this thread. Im not sure if ittus out of impatience or pure trolling. But if the irs website says you are scheduled for deposit then it has done its work and if their was any reason this might not be the case it would definitely say so, before telling you that you are scheduled for deposit. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies