Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TOMORROW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Yes! Early this morning mine app would load, now it keeps spinning,I was told that the stimulas checks will not be deposited onto the TurboTax card,that we have to go to the IRS website and re-enter another account..This makes no sense at all, especially if the federal return was put on it

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

We'll did you get yours? There are a few of us that would like to know,so that we can stop banging our heads about it.

If you mean the stimulus checks it should be today i received mine in my acct today now if i could just get my regular taxes but yeah the stimulus checks were starting to come out today

If you got a prepaid turbo card and you have fees took out your account through Santa Barbara Bank it would not go on there prepaid card you will have to go and updated on the IRS website get my payment

However you recieved your 2018-2019 refund..that is where your stimulus will attempt to do. However, if you recieved your tax refund on a prepaid debit card( turbotax card, greendot, etc) you will have trouble. I have a friend that was told her netspend card(what she used to recieve her tax refund on) wont recieve her stimulus check on that. Things may change but it sounds like those that used a prepaid debit card are gonna have to go on the irs site on April 17 and enter in account info.

I filed with TT, got the advance and had fees taken out. THE IRS WILL NOT LOAD TO OUR CARDS. I just went on the IRS website where you can enter to your info to see if you get a payment. When I got to the end it said I was eligible to receive a payment but my banking info was NOT ON FILE!

I’m never using TT again EVER! 

MISS86SU
Returning Member

I checked my status it said It said I should have it today but check my turbo tax card and nothing so is it going on the TurboTax card or not 

In your turbo card?

Yep......I owed both years and even though they had my bank info for direct debit, I guess they cant just use the same info for direct deposit[ have no idea why] So I had to go to the irs get my payment website and enter in my direct deposit info.

Got mine wednesday

If you have fees took out your account through turbo prepaid card through Santa Barbara Bank it will not go to the prepaid card but you can give the prepaid card information on the IRS website Santa Barbara Bank gave them their account and routing number so you can give them the accounting and routing number that the prepaid card has and it will deposit your money that way

RSTAN123

The IRS launched the get my stimulus checker today. I checked mine and it said I had to update my deposit information. I did the Turbo Card and a refund advance. I would check the IRS website ASAP. Apparently it will not automatically go to your turbo card, at least not if you did the advance or paid your tax prep fees with your refund.

Ok thank you

MISS86SU
Returning Member

I have TurboTax card and was wounding if they gonna put it there or not

If you got a prepaid turbo card and you have fees took out through the Santa Barbara Bank it will not post on that card until you update the information the counting round number to the turbo prepaid card because the IRS have Santa Barbara account and routing number go to the website IRS get my payment

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies