Solved: Re: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have o... - Page 75

Get the latest tax filing updates.

If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Go to irs.gov select get my payment follow the steps to set up your direct deposit

Let me ask you..If i had to send my return in..Am i having to wait for a check instead?.

I did..It said it cant give me any info..

If Turbotax did not know the correct information on the status of your Stimulus deposit going on to any type of Turbocard, they shouldn't have spoke at all. IRS did not have my deposit information on file although the Turbotax reps said we'd get our stimulus deposited on that card. It'll come when it comes I guess.

@Plasmo58 @Sweetnessone guys I got screwed dude they gave me $7 what happened

@gaijintv Where did you get this info? I had the advance too but the IRS portal says I'll be getting a deposit today.

the IRS tool. It shows the wrong account number on my stimulus payment. Some account number ending in 3079 which isn't any of my accounts. Its the SBTPG account. 

I got my 1200 on my turbo card today

I got mine today

I got my 1200 today on my turbo card

Did u receive cash advance loan

I didnt get my stimulus when i go to the get my payment portal at the irs and type my ss dob and address it says the information they have on file they cant determine if im eligible at this time and wont go to any other page just logs me out wont let me input any info

No I filed with turbo tax free

@gaijintv Oh. When I checked the IRS portal, that's one of the first things I checked. My account # does not match the one from SBTPG. In fact, the only numbers I can see are the last 4 digits of my SS # after 12 x's. 

Sameee here