Solved: Re: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have o... - Page 73
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 1

If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Ateam7, you're exactly right.. I just went to that IRS portal where u can put in new bank (Direct Deposit) info. It said I am to receive the stimulus payment but didn't have enough info to send it via direct deposit. I put my own banks info in and it said that info didn't match their records. I then put my Turbo Tax Debit card info (routing#/Acct #) and that also didn't match their records. Also, it booted me because I'd tried to many times to enter the info. So, I can't go back for 24 hrs.  So if u go be careful, u can only enter bank info 2×. This is just so wrong, TurboTax should have already addressed and fixed this problem! Live n learn I suppose. Good Luck

Highlighted
Level 3

If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

@brunetjamap This is exactly what happened w/my husband and me.  I'd really like to know what time it's coming! 

Highlighted

I also have the Green Dot Turbotax card, I had the fees taken out of my refund. I did not receive my stimulus deposit today. So I went to irs.gov/eip. It stated that the IRS did not have my bank information, even though on my tubotax forms it showed my bank information. So, I put my information in for my card. It says I am eligible and that they will now deposit it to the bank information I entered.

Hope this helps

Highlighted
Level 3

@Ladyc718 

I did DD to card and correct #'s on tax return.

But IRS did not have my deposit info.

So thanks TT, you really stepped in it this time. Have fun with the fallout.

Highlighted
Level 2

Thats y its a good thing to have the app. I wasnt expecting mines or his to show today. But both of our turbo started messing up then the $4 fee got paid which wasn't us. N tht was yesterday . this morning its loaded on the turbo card. I js know if u filed ur taxes thru the turbo card. U good ! Its coming 

Highlighted

The portal is open now irs.gov/eip. It will even give you the status of your stimulus payment

Highlighted
Level 3

Rolling them out I believe throughout the day I got mine at an odd time 4:27 am

Highlighted
Level 1

When I tried it said my info didn't match their records.. not did my TurboTax Debit card info match and said I couldn't try again for 24 hrs?? Any idea why?

Highlighted
Level 2

@Ladyc718  $4 fee???

Highlighted
Level 3

And the status for many here is LOL GFY, signed TT.

Highlighted
Level 3

I'm scared for my family, but I keep telling them everything will be ok. I honestly don't know, I'm preaching hope with little faith

Highlighted
Level 3

Got the same message..

Highlighted
Level 3

My app isn't working and the site for the card is taking for.....EVER to load. A good thing?

Highlighted
Returning Member

Since my DD didn't hit my turbo card,I went Irs.gov. I selected where's my payment. I had to enter in my personal first then got the message they don't have bank acct. I had to set it up and used my other bank info. I'm set up to receive it to my own acct. I don't believe your stimulas will be deposited to your turbo card 

Highlighted
Level 2

If u have the turbo card/app..it like every month or so u owe a $4 fee but ig it got paid for. I didn't have to pay it 

v
Privacy Settings