Solved: Re: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have o... - Page 73

If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Ateam7, you're exactly right.. I just went to that IRS portal where u can put in new bank (Direct Deposit) info. It said I am to receive the stimulus payment but didn't have enough info to send it via direct deposit. I put my own banks info in and it said that info didn't match their records. I then put my Turbo Tax Debit card info (routing#/Acct #) and that also didn't match their records. Also, it booted me because I'd tried to many times to enter the info. So, I can't go back for 24 hrs.  So if u go be careful, u can only enter bank info 2×. This is just so wrong, TurboTax should have already addressed and fixed this problem! Live n learn I suppose. Good Luck

@brunetjamap This is exactly what happened w/my husband and me.  I'd really like to know what time it's coming! 

I also have the Green Dot Turbotax card, I had the fees taken out of my refund. I did not receive my stimulus deposit today. So I went to irs.gov/eip. It stated that the IRS did not have my bank information, even though on my tubotax forms it showed my bank information. So, I put my information in for my card. It says I am eligible and that they will now deposit it to the bank information I entered.

Hope this helps

@Ladyc718 

I did DD to card and correct #'s on tax return.

But IRS did not have my deposit info.

So thanks TT, you really stepped in it this time. Have fun with the fallout.

Thats y its a good thing to have the app. I wasnt expecting mines or his to show today. But both of our turbo started messing up then the $4 fee got paid which wasn't us. N tht was yesterday . this morning its loaded on the turbo card. I js know if u filed ur taxes thru the turbo card. U good ! Its coming 

The portal is open now irs.gov/eip. It will even give you the status of your stimulus payment

Rolling them out I believe throughout the day I got mine at an odd time 4:27 am

When I tried it said my info didn't match their records.. not did my TurboTax Debit card info match and said I couldn't try again for 24 hrs?? Any idea why?

@Ladyc718  $4 fee???

And the status for many here is LOL GFY, signed TT.

I'm scared for my family, but I keep telling them everything will be ok. I honestly don't know, I'm preaching hope with little faith

Got the same message..

My app isn't working and the site for the card is taking for.....EVER to load. A good thing?

Since my DD didn't hit my turbo card,I went Irs.gov. I selected where's my payment. I had to enter in my personal first then got the message they don't have bank acct. I had to set it up and used my other bank info. I'm set up to receive it to my own acct. I don't believe your stimulas will be deposited to your turbo card 

If u have the turbo card/app..it like every month or so u owe a $4 fee but ig it got paid for. I didn't have to pay it