turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

@JPerry23 only thing I could think of was I got the 500 advance when I filed this year. Next year definitely just sending my refund to my regular bank and skipping the advance just in case something like this happens again. 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Go to irs.gov scroll down to get my payment the Porter is open now they told me I did not have enough information for is my direct deposit and I have a turbo prepaid card my payment did not post

I just checked my Turbo Card app at 6:26 AM (Central Time) and it's on my account. I used the free edition of TurboTax with no fees or advance and I used the Turbo debit card. 

I filed through turbo tax to and entered my direct deposit to but I haven't received my direct deposit from the stimulus check yet but I received my tax return Monday

@SecretAgentMan there's a link to update your mailing address

Tmk930

My stimulus was direct deposited last night, and I filed with TurboTax. I still haven't received my refund, but the stimulus was more anyway so I'm happy.

is that lie because I can't even get into my IRS account because I don't live at the same address that they have on file I live out a new one but the address that I filed through TurboTax

I just left that when I moved into my new apartment but I have my direct deposit information my bank account information my routing number and account number that I filed through TurboTax listed will I get it today

@Shwilson85  hey the address that they have on file with the IRS is not the address that I'm at now I enter my social security number address and zip code and they said due to the information they can't determine my eligibility eligibility at the moment where's the link where I can update my address

@Tmk930  that's ironic because I receive my tax return first but I haven't received my stimulus check for so the fact that the IRS getting my tax return that means they have my information on file right as far as direct deposit and everything right for the stimulus check

Yep! Got mines today on my turbo card 

After 10 yesrs I will NEVER use turbotax again! Just yesterday a TT rep told me that we would be getting our stimulus on the TT debit card. That there would be NO PROBLEM! Today I had to enter my banking info to the IRS portal. Now I have to wait for my stimulus. I've been out of work for over a month. We dont have a dollar to our name. Now I have to wait even longer cause I got a turbo tax card.  You will never see me use turbotax again and I will tell everyone I know not to use turbotax!

Thats the same thing mine said..Wtf

I still hadn't received mine and I did the turbo card, so I did the get payment on the irs website and it said they didn't have dd to send my payment. I just had to put in a different bank account. So if you did the turbo card, check your status to make sure they can send it to you. 

@Ladyc718 Did you get the advance? Just wondering because the portal tool on the IRS site says my deposit is coming today w/an account # that's x'd out. 

I got the same from IRS, no dd found. So, I successfully entered in my checking account info. Well see how long it takes now. What’s BS. Thanks for all your non-help Turbo Tax

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies