turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

As of 530am that site is not available.  Where are people getting this information I would love to know

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

04/15/2020

07:02AM EDT

STILL nothing 

IRS website shows the correct information for my TT/Green Dot Card.

One of my friends that lives like 10 minutes from me he just messaged me on Facebook saying he got his and I still didn't get mine yet. He filed with turbo tax too. Its 5:57 am

I did the same.. Chime is the way to go

That's not true cause I got my stimulus this morning on my turbo card

If you have a turbo prepaid card they do not have enough information for your direct deposit I went to get my refund about 10 minutes ago they told me they did not have enough information so I had to put in a new direct deposit information so you would not get your refund on the turbo prepaid card if you use that for direct deposit

Yes the link is open. The link said I qualified but didn't have any information on my direct deposit . I put my bank info. Now I can stop stressing so much

No more turbo tax for me. Thia situation has really help me make up my mind. No direct answer. Just a bunch yes and no; I don't know. 

Just enter your dad info f r on turbo you'll be fine

Go to get my payment is open now if you have a turbo prepaid card and you use their direct deposit it will not post they did not have enough information for my direct deposit so I had to enter a new routing and checking account number

brantycar

I received my stimulous on my turbo tax card this morning. I didn't think I was going to but it actually happened thank goodness!!

The site is open, and I was able to check on my payment and enter my direct deposit information. Go to the IRS website, click on the get info on economic impact payments, then click on get my payment.

I checked for both my husband and I. It said we'd both be receiving it today, and gave me an account # that was x'd out. Probably for security reasons. But what REALLY confused me was at the end of the account # was the last 4 digits of my SS #. Weird. We got the advance but used the free TT service w/a TT card.

Good News for you. How were you able to load your bank info?. I tried but didn't see where to put the info

I will still use Turbo Tax, but I won't EVER use one of these prepaid card services again.

I was able to change my bank info. I guess Turbo tax didn't give them my info because it stated that they didn't have any direct deposit on me and i had to but my info in my AGI plus my refund amount then my bank info

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies