Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

From the odd time it went on my card 4:23 am I think they are rolling out so be patient of all your info is right you WILL get it. I want everyone to get I wish you all the best

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Yes I got it on turbo tax card and just so you know I am on East coast

• Dozed off about an hour ago, woke up and decided to check just in case. Finally. No fees or advance btw. Really hope everyone gets theirs soon. I'm in Nevada.

20200415_013634.jpg

Never again Turbo Tax! 

5C6D36C5-4B1B-4C0F-83F5-6C870E5FC840.jpeg

Screenshot_20200415-045637~2.png

Erik be patient I know that's hard because I am the least patient in the world but it's rolling out slowly. Don't forget tens of millions are going out today that's no small feat.

I got the advance and paid my fees. I am not getting it. I will never use Turbo Tax again. Big lesson learned. I think we should file a class action lawsuit against Santa Barbara bank.

Just a little more info for you guys. I owe student loans, and back taxes, and also still didn't even have my 2019 taxes finalized yet and I still got mine. I am trying to post everything to answer everyone's questions if they are worried. So if you all got your info correct on your 1040 meaning DD info you WILL get it. Thank you all and god bless be safe.

They can send my measly 3 dollar refund but not my 1700 stimulus

Guys, I get it. We're all strapped right now. But to the people raging at TurboTax...just be cool. Whether you have the TurboTax card or not, whether you had your fees taken from your federal or not, the IRS SHOULD have your direct deposit information on file, as evidenced by examples from people in this very thread, myself included. 

T

is like the first official day and it's only a few hours in. Before you wish death upon the people at TurboTax and condemn them to life on The Wall, at least give it to tomorrow. It's the IRS and/or your bank at this point anyway, not Turbotax , that is responsible for any delay.

Just because others get theres earlier in the day does NOT mean yours won't come later the same day. It could have already been received and is  being processed by your bank, even if you don't see a pending credit (I didn't for my Stimulus or tax return).

Besides, unless you're just paying bills online or something, I'd bet dollars to donuts that stores will be madhouses the next few days when everyone gets paid, so I wouldn't rush out to go shopping anyway. I'd even expect online shopping to be majorly delayed.

Then they used your 2018 tax info correct spader

Erik my wife got the advance and didn't get hers yet either I hate to speculate but I think the advance might mess it up because her acct number on 1040 doesn't match acct number on card

People who got a turbo card will get a check in the mail if you had fees and or an advance from turbo tax and you used pay with fed refund.

I was one of the first to receive my tax refund and people have already started getting there stimulus.

My mother and brother used turbo tax but they used their netspend card and had gotten their stimulus money last friday! They also got their tax refund early also.

No sweat to the ones that used a turbo debit card all you have to do is go on irs.gov and update your information when they open the link up on this friday 4/17/2020 which will be next to the non-filer link. You can update your direct deposit information there.

I will be using a different system next year for my taxes not because of this but in hopes that when the 17th come and i check the status of the stimulus payment that they have not already processed me to get a check yet then i will just have to wait as I won't be able to update my direct deposit then.

Well shoot. I mean good for you, and I’m hopeful. It’s just that I’m on the east coast and don’t have it

Just an fyi anyone that has boost mobile fir phone service they will pay your bill for the month if you call and tell them you need an extension on paying your bill. Hope that info helps some people

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies